life, you are beautiful

We all have been there -- days when your soul feels like the heaviest thing, when you feel unloved, unappreciated and lonely, when there's emptiness refusing to be filled in, when there's just darkness, no light.

And as much as you feel that you might be alone in this, trust me, you are not. You are never ever alone in this world. There are seven billion people and there must be someone waiting to meet someone as beautiful and flawed as you. There must be places which can never be the same without you, art which is inside your soul that begs to be let out, love and gratitude and appreciation which you have to receive and give away. There's so much more to life than what sees the eye.

This year was not a beautiful one. I had to let go of many friendships. I have got an embittered relationship with my best friend. I have been torn apart from the people with whom I've spent the most of my life, and the best of my life. I was into a totally new place, with new people. People who seemed to love you but never did, people who are hard to approach, people, people, people. There were new challenges, heavier burdens on my shoulders. It felt new, yet sad and lonely. There would be nights when I'd look at photographs with my people and cry. There would be days when, despite surrounded by people, I felt lonely. My hands forgot how to create art. All I was left with was hurt.

But I didn't give up.

I talked to people, made new friends. Had to rebuild my social circle and tried to increase its radius but failed miserably. That's when I realised that it's okay not to have friends who will party with you, crack jokes with you BUT IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE FRIENDS WHO UNDERSTAND YOU. The people who know who you are and love you all the same. I learnt that there will always be sad things. Life is incomplete without a little tragedy, but it's bigger than all our tragedies.

There's beauty, love, romance, art, poetry, kindness, courage and so many beautiful things out there which are waiting for you to feel them. Just close your eyes and think how much beauty there is in life itself. That all the beautiful things exist as courageously and beautifully as you do, and trust me, there's no bigger miracle than that.

Many times, you do not have control over things. Having no control is scary but all the beautiful things and people happen only when we didn't control. It's a little boring to have our script ready before the part comes. Sometimes, the greatest stories write themselves. So when life tries to do so, let it. Let it come to you and do what it likes. It's okay to take a backseat and watch the show. It's okay not to have a destination. It's important if you devour the journey.

Sadness is an easy place. It's easier to cry over our problems than solve them. It's easier to miss people than try to rebuild broken relationships. It's easier to be a tragedy, but darling, you are not meant to be a tragedy. You're a cosmic miracle and I so hope you live up to it.

So, dear life, I know there are sad places at your core but there are bright places too. I am gonna love you for all your bright places and find my bright place all along. :)

~

THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SPARKLE UP YOUR LIFE !

unfollow all the accounts and people in your social media who do not make you feel good about yourself

carry a gratitude journal with you ALWAYS. write down all the little and big things you are grateful for.

end all the toxic relationships NOW !!

take out some time daily to do things which you really love, be it writing, painting, reading, stargazing.

talk to people. new people so as to expand the radius of your social circle and old people so as not to reduce the radius of your social circle. you don't want a social ellipse, do you?

enjoy life, because i said so!

I hope I could make your life a little better than what it was

I hope I could make your life a little better than what it was. I hope you're happier! Thank you for reading. Have a beautiful life.