Ch.5

Cam did get me home and without my parents noticing, I got ready and slipped into bed. Right as I felt a light sleep take over me I heard my door slam open and bushes voices.

My parents were whispering something about me, but I didn't care. I felt exhausted from today. From Recovery Girl to Todoroki walking me home- or to Cam's shop.

I fell asleep, ignoring the voices coming from the door to my room. It was a peaceful sleep, it felt as if I was floating. I felt calm.

"(Name)! Time to get up," I heard my dad's voice call. I moved a little, not wanting to wake. "(Name)! I said! Time. To. Get. Up!"

My dad pushed me out of bed and I groaned as I felt my body got the floor. He certainly had a way of waking people.

I sit up and rub my eyes a little. It was so bright in my room. I looked over to where my dad presumably was only to see that he was gone.

I roll my eyes and stand up. Time to get ready for the day. I made a move towards the bathroom when I felt a pound go through my head.

Oh no. I've got a headache.

You see, it's hard to do school work and physical activity when your head feels like it wants to die. It get very, very hard.

I get ready for the day and grab my bag on the way out, not bothering to eat breakfast. Breakfast is for chumps anyway.

As I walked to school my head hurt more and more. This won't turn out good, I thought, ok well, maybe I'll pass out and get to go to the nurses office.

I roll my eyes at my own thought. I'm not in middle school or elementary school anymore. I have to actually work really, really hard to do most of the stuff I'm forced to do.

When I get onto school grounds my head feels like it's in the air. If the air was stabbing my brain a thousand times, but still in the air. It felt like I was floating on my way to class.

But when I sat down the feeling dulled a little and I was at least able to function properly. Then the hero course cake along.

Sure, usually I do fine, but today was not a usual day. My head ached as I stood and changed for the class. And it pounded as I stood with everyone else, listening to what we'd were doing that day in class.

(Ok so quick A/N it's important I swear. I wanted this to follow what they actually did in class 1-A. But then I realized everything gets a little hazy as I'm not up for rewatching the show. Sooo, you guys are just gonna have to stick with the shit I pull out of my ass).

Pair work, heroes and villains. I groan a little as they start pulling teams out of a hat. Midoriya with Ochaco, Bakugou and Iida, etc., etc.

I glance around the room as all the names start blending together. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Todoroki. He looks down at me and I can see a little... worry?

I rub my eyes a little. I swear, I'm seeing things.

"Are you okay, (Name)? You look a little... tired," he says, a small, almost unnoticeable worry in his tone.

I nod my head and quickly say, "yes, yes, yes! I'm fine. Great, actually."

I am not great and I can almost feel his doubt. My head feels like it's spinning and I feel like I'm going to faint any second now. I put my hand over my stomach subtlety when I feel it grumble.

Whether it was the lack of food or the fact that I hadn't eaten breakfast that made it, I wasn't sure. But I hoped that I wouldn't have to sit out because of it.

"Seeing as we're going against each other I would like a fair fight," Todoroki says, taking his hand off my shoulder.

I glance at him, "wait, I'm going against you?"

He nods, "weren't you listening? You should listen in class."

I look away, mumbling something. He didn't say anything after that so I got myself ready to go, adjusting my hero costume a little.

My hero costume consists of long, blue sleeves that won't let any chemicals through it, short, blue pants with black leggings underneath it so that I could move my legs as needed but still not be burned or anything.

I had a gas mask so that any gases I made wouldn't hurt me and I have normal tennis shoes because lab etiquette is a thing. I had black, fingerless gloves and blue goggles.

My entire outfit was a blue and black aesthetic but it worked perfectly for me.

Midoriya and Ochaco against Bakugou and Iida, I thought as I watched the four battle it out. My head was still spinning but I managed to not throw up and stay upright.

As my round started against Todoroki, I was the villain. My head was hurting and I felt like I would collapse.

I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them I saw ice climbing the walls. In my state, I threw a few chemical balls down. They started a fire as soon as they landed and though it shouldn't have affected me, as that was another thing my suit had, it did.

Even though the ice didn't get me the heat did. I felt myself start falling. I was right in front of the large fake bomb thing that they used for the heroes to get.

As I fell I caught a glimpse of something like a candy cane from the doorway into the doorway. But before I could dwell on the thought my head hit something hard.

"Oh damn," I felt myself mumble out as my body hit the ground. Consciousness then slipped from my fingers and a comforting black covered my vision.