Teaser and Questions

Hey guys! So the new chapter is currently

Being written for this story! I have a long car ride ahead of me tonight so I'm hoping to get it done, and posted by tomorrow afternoon!

I'm going to change the tittle of the story by popular demand, and I want you're suggestions on what the new one should be!

This is all going to be written on mobile so sorry for any mistakes but hopefully I'll edit it on my laptop tomorrow before it's posted, but I kind of figured you guys want it as fast as possible.

If I post this now it'll definitely get done so keep an eyes out for it!

I don't known if you guys know this, but a lot of effort goes into my chapters and story's, I literally have at least 15 pages of my notebook filled with ideas, quotes, mini plots, ect. for this story alone.

I also want to know how much longer you guys think I should keep them alone? I mean I have tons of grande entrances but I love them scheming and plotting, an alone in this?

My teaser for you guys for now is really small and wimpy, sorry guys.

Draco's P.O.V

I chewed the tip of the quill I was holding as I waited in the owlry of Hogwarts. If Annabeth had been here I'd have a nice new bruise to hide under my hair.

Now let me explain, Annabeth paces, Luna taps her fingers, Mallory needs absolute silence, Sadie shakes her leg, every Athena kid has an annoying habit that makes an appearance when we've found a difficult or serious problem.

Mine is the only one that Annabeth considers 'Gross'.

I chew.

I'm extremely sorry I'm THAT person. The one you lend your pencil to and get it back completely mangled.

Annnnd that's all you get!

Love you guys to the dancing dojo and back!

If you have an opinion on what I've just written then....

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT!

BREAK SOMEONES FACE WITH A TAP

Stay on beat my little dancing ninjas!

~Liquidnight