Chapter 1

Hello my name is Andrea Russett. I curently live in Indiana. I'm a youtube artist.

Before my future and fame that came with it, im going to tell you all about my past. My Mother had passed away when i was 7 years old because she was fighting breast cancer. Ever since then my father would drink harder then he did before. He would come home late nights and barley put food on the table. My brother sam is the one that had to get a job at a very young age, and put food on the table for me and him.

He was older then me by two years so he helped me when i was bullied through middle school and high school. My best friend Skylann we met when we were 4 years old and had always stuck together. Until she moved to California. I was so devistated. we were practically join to the hip my mom would always call her her other daughter and she would always take Skylann and me shopping before she past. I had no one but my brother our father basically neglected us after and a week after Skylann moved.

Sam had gone off to collage when i was in grade 11 so i really had no one. My dad was rude ALL of the time over the most smallest and stupidest things. When i was 10 my dad rape me. So when i was 17 i had enough of him touching me and decided to contact my aunt from my mums side. So when i turned 18 i move in with my aunt without telling my dad. I figured it was better since I was turning 19 in 2 weeks.

Andrea *POV*

2 hours later my dad came home

"Hey bitch how was your day?" My dad asks. "It was wonderful dad how was your day?"I ask in a i dont care voice. "great" he says. My dad walks into the kitchen and yells. "ANDREAAAA". "YES DAD" I ask with my voice shaking. "WHY THE F*** DID YOU NOT DO THE DISHES YOU DIRTY SON OF A B**CH." he yelled at me. He walks up to my room and slaps me in my face. "I'm sorry dad it wont happen again". I say crying. He slaps me in my face and takes off his belt. I then knew exactly what was going to happen. He-...He had raped me. I was crying balling for help but no one could hear me.

I had done the dishes and while my father was sleeping i started packing my bags. I grabbed my laptop and booked a flight to California for tomorrow at 7:00 am. I had used my fathers credit card seeing as i had no money what so ever. I got my friend Kian to drive me to the Airport.

I got to the Airport before my dad got up and before i left i wrote him a note. Saying...

Dad im sorry im leaving you to live in California with Aunt Lucy I could not take your abuse anymore im done with you. Dont come looking for me just know ill be okay without you.

Im at the Airport with my Kian. He supported me with the big step i had made in my life. We went thru security and this was the time to say good bye.

"I'm gonna miss you you know that right?" Kian said. "Im gonna miss you too" I said feeling tears rush down my face. We hugged each other and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. The flight attendant had called my flight. "All passengers traveling on flight 451 to Chino Hills California make your way to your flight thank you" She said happily. "Well i guess this is goodbye" I said to Kian. "Goodbye Andrea" He smilled. I rushed down to my flight and had sat in my seat.

This is my first chapter for this book and i was just wondering how u guys liked it comment below if you like it and vote, I try to update EVERYDAY SO STAY TUNED. Btw i just want you guys to know that Andrea doesnt have a brother and none of this stuff actually happened.

Natalie~ ;)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@imrzmahone