Chapter 4

Andrea's *POV* 

 "Oh well you see-" I was cut off by our food coming in. I was saved praise the lord. I just was not ready to tell him anything about my past right now so its a good thing the waitress came in. 

 "Here is your food" She said while keeping her eyes on Cameron. I was confused as to why she was giving him death stares. "Hello Cammy" she said twirling her hair. "erm... Cameron who is she...?" I asked. 

 "Andrea this is my-" He was cut off by her saying.... "I'm his Girlfriend" my heart slowly dropped. "Girlfriend?" I asked with curiosity. " Andrea she's not my girlfriend." he said confused. "So then who is she?" I asked folding my arms. 

 "She's my ex girlfriend and I never wanted to see her again but here she is Andrea I'm so sorry." He said sincerely. "No ur not ur still my Boyfriend and I'm still your Girlfriend." she said upset with him and me. "Okay well Cameron I'm just going to go and leave you 2 alone." I said as I picked up my phone to call my aunt. "Andrea wait please its-" He was cut off by me saying.... "look Cameron you need time to think and so do I so I'm just going to give us a break for now." I said walking away. 

"Andrea please I'm not with her I-" He said and got cut off again. "Goodbye Cameron" I plugged into my earphones and was listening to I Bet by Ciara. As my aunt pulled up I walked into the car and we drove home. 

 Cameron's *POV* 

 I'm watching the girl I'm falling for slip right through my hands because of my ex and I'm pretty angry about it. 

 "What the fuck is your problem" I said to Kaylyn. "What do u mean baby" She said in a sweet voice. "First of all I'm not ur baby and don't give me that innocent bullshit." I said loud and clear. "Cameron I know you don't mean that." she said "listen here and listen good I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE you cheated on me and I broke up with you its over it has always been now leave me alone." I said as the whole restaurant looked at me. 

 "Cameron u better take that back or your going to regret it badly." "No I'm not going to regret it" I said as I walked out the restaurant. Now I need a way for me to get Andrea back she's probably mad and I need her. 

 Authors note..... I understand you guys hate reading authors notes but trust me I'm not going to waste your time so yeah. Also I'm going to talk about what's going to happen in my story.  Cameron and Andrea are going to be together in the end but its going to be a bumpy ride. 

 . PLOTS AND TWISTS 

 .BREAKUPS 

 .EMOTIONAL PARTS 

 AND STUFF LIKE THAT. i also update when I'm bored so yeah see you tonight I might update again. 

 STAY CUTE :** 

 ~Natalie~