Chapter 12

Andrea's *POV* 

(phone convo Cameron=C Andrea=A) 

A- Cameron where the hell where you yesterday!!!! 

C- I...um...uh 

A- Cameron why are you stuttering? what's going on? 

C- um nothing I just ...uh I got to go ill call you back later  

(end of phone convo) 

And with that he hung up the phone. 

its really awkward but any its and I have not been on any social media. So I'm going on twitter. I went onto twitter and seen that Cam had tweeted. 

@CameronDallas: I hope when I tell her she forgives me.... 

What the hell was that supposed to mean. there were so much comments asking what happened if he did something wrong. so I logged out of twitter and got up to go eat breakfast. 

As I was walking down the hallway I seen Ally. 

"Hey Ally did you have fun at Skylann's party last night?" I asked her. "yeah I actually had a great time, I'm starving and there is nothing to eat downstairs to eat." she said whining. 

"Well then lets go to Ihop oh and then we can go surfing" I said as we got ready. She nodded her head and went to her room and I went to mine. 

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my basic makeup and went to my closet. 

I put on some basic clothes and packed my black surfing outfit. Me and Ally had matching ones so it was cute. I left my hair alone and ended up leaving it alone and just brushed it. Ally did the same with her hair and clothes and we left. 

(AFTER IHOP) 

So we just finished eating our breakfast at Ihop. Me and Ally are on our way to the beach to surf. When we got there we went to the girls bathroom to change our clothes and left on to the beach. 

We surfed for about an hour until I noticed a guy talking to Kaylyn. but that was no ordinary guy...... it was Cameron. So that’s what he meant when he said and I quote " I hope when I tell her she forgives me...." wow I was so blind I never seen it Cam was falling for Kaylyn. I was fulfilled with anger and I stormed over to them.... 

Cameron's *POV* 

after I hung up on the phone with Andrea I texted Kaylyn telling her to meet me at the beach so we could talk. she replied with a yeah sure and I was on my way to the beach. 

I spotted Kaylyn from where I was standing and she approached me. 

"well well well if it isn't cheater boy" Kaylyn said with a evil laugh.