Chapter 11

Andrea's *POV*

 As I finished my makeup it was time for my outfit... I wore high waisted shorts and they had a floral back ground to it with a bandeau that was white and look like a bow. I slipped on a ring my mom gave me before she died.  

 Now for shoes I borrowed Ally's white Vans. my outfit was on point. As soon as I was finished Cameron called my phone. he told me he was outside so I told him I'm coming outside. Ally is already at the party she got a ride from what's that guys name.... Matthew Cameron's friend. 

 I walked outside my house and locked my house door. my aunt was out with her boyfriend tonight and she is staying at his house for the night so me and Ally have the house to ourselves when we get back home. 

 I hopped in Cam's car. His eyes grew so wide with a big grin on his face. 

 "Babe when did you get that belly thing?" he asked curious. 

"Me and Sky got one today for her birthday... why you don’t like it?" I asked him. 

" I love it and your outfit is on point I love it,... your so beautiful" He said kissing my lips. 

"Thank you very much handsome" I said as we pulled away from the kiss. 

He was wearing khaki shorts with a black V-neck and black vans. He was to die for. He started to scratch his stomach and I stared at his abs. OH MY GOSH his abs are to die for  like for real its like bat man abs. Then he noticed I was starring. 

"Is there something wrong with my stomach" He asked teasing me. 

"Uh..um....I-umm" I was stuttering so bad. 

"Its okay I'm just teasing you we better get going" He said. I nodded my head with my mouth open from seeing his abs. He just chuckled to himself. 

We got to the house and music blazing loud we heard it from the end of the street.  

We entered the party the party and all eyes we on me. I blushed and Cam got so over protective. I felt the jealousy spring off his body. He enter wined our fingers together and walked towards the house. 

"Shit" I mumbled under my mouth. 

"Babe what's wrong?" Cameron asked concerned. I never knew he heard me. 

"I left my present for Sky in the car." I told him. 

"Okay I'm going to go get it for you be right back" He said walking out the house to the car. 

I was walking around the house to find Sky but instead I got pushed to the wall. At first I thought It was Cam but instead it was NOT Cam it was some guy. He was so drunk. I smelt his body oader it smelt like straight up SEX and ALCOHOL. I tried to move away from him but he tightened his grip and started grinding on me. 

"Can you get your drunk ass off of me" I said trying to move. He tried leaning in for a kiss. Where is Cam when you need him. He was so close to my face until Cam came in and punched his face.