Chapter 7

Andrea's *POV* 

As I walked into Cameron's room he was already wearing his pajamas and was playing on his phone. He had laid out sweat pants and a black t-shirt for me to wear.

"Hey Cam?" I ask in a sweet tone. "yeah" he looked up at me. "we have to talk about some stuff" I said awkwardly. "okay what do you want to talk about?" he asked curiously.  

"well you know how you told me you have 2 jobs right what do you work as?" I asked. he sighed. "well you see your probably going to break up with me when I tell you this because you think I'm gay or something when I'm not-" he said as I cut him off. "Cam just tell me I'm not going to break up with you trust me" I said sitting next to him. "okay my first job is I'm a Model, my second job is I work at a convention." "wait you’re a Model?" I asked curiously. "yeah" he said shyly. "aww cam its okay with me I'm fine with that." he sighed with relief. "phew I thought you would be mad or something" he said. 

"well I'm not, and what it Magcon? I've never heard of it." I said confused. basically Magcon is a meet and greet convention its where I meet fans and stuff. well basically I'm famous but I did not want to tell anyone just yet that we were dating because they would think your using me for my money and things like that so I never told you." he said. "well first of all I really like you so I'm not going to use you for your money I'm not shallow like some girls and I don’t care you could even poor and id still like you for you." I said with a smile. 

"aww thanks that means a lot." he said. "Andrea one question what were you and Kaylyn talking about downstairs?" he questioned. "she said that she's going to find a way for us to break up and all that stupid ness and we are not officially dating yet so I told her good luck with that." I answered. "oh ok and she's not going to get me I'm chasing after one girl and its you." he said as I blushed. 

Cameron's *POV* 

I need to make me and Andrea official I really like her and I'm going to make her mine and no one is getting in the way of that. I may even love Andrea for all I know she's all that’s on my mind. I know just the way to ask her out. We kissed one time and when I make her mine I can kiss her anytime I want to. 

We laid down next to each other and she fell asleep in my arms.  

We woke up in the morning but I gotten up early to make her breakfast.  

Andrea walked down stairs and kissed me on the cheek. "well good morning to you to Andrea" I giggled. "Good morning Cameron" "so what do u want to eat for breakfast" I asked her. "oh Cam you don’t have to make me anything its ok." she said embarrassed. "No I want to" I said smiling at me. "okay but I'm helping" she said. "that’s no problem with me" I said giggling. 

We started to make breakfast and we sat on the couch and ate. we finished eating and put our stuff in the sink and went on the couch again to cuddle. when we were cuddling I asked Andrea a question. "are you ticklish?" I asked her. "maybe" she said giggling. I started to tickle her and she was laughing. Then we stopped and I looked into her eyes. "your eyes are so beautiful they are like greenish yellow" I said. " Aww thanks Cam your eyes are perfect to nice and dark brown" she said smiling. I leaned in and my lips touched her lips. her lips were so nice and plump, but perfect. we kept on kissing until we heard someone clear their throat. we immediately stopped kissing and turned and seen my mom and dad. 

"Well good morning Andrea and Cameron." she said watching us. we got off each other. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Dallas." Andrea said. "oh please your practically family call me Gina and my husband David." she said smiling. "oh okay and I better call my aunt to come pick me up" She said walking towards her phone.  

"hey Andrea before you go I want to take you to the beach okay?" I said walking towards her. "yeah sure that will be fun." she said hugging me. 

Andrea *POV*  

I was wondering why Cameron was so eager to take me to the beach but I shook it off. I called my aunt and when she picked up I told her to come pick me up because later Cam was going to take me out. so she said that’s fine and that she was on her way.  

I went upstairs to get changed and I brushed my teeth and put on a white pink crop top with my pink vans and black jeans, then put my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs.  

then I heard my aunts car horn and went to say bye to everyone including Cam so I hugged his parents and kissed Cam on the cheek goodbye. he told me he was going to pick me up at 3 and the time was 12:00 so I had time. I left the house and walked up to the car and seen a girl in the front seat. it was my aunts daughter she was about my age and was really pretty. She had blonde hair thou. 

I walked up to the car hugged my cousin and hugged my aunt. we left off to my aunts house. we got there and I went straight to my room but I had no idea what my cousins name was. she walked into my room and sat on my bed. then it hit me her name was Ally. "Hey ally" I said. "hey Andrea I have a question?" she asked. "umm okay what's your question" I asked her. "can you ask Cameron to talk to Matt Espinosa for me ,because I really like him." she asked. " well yeah if that’s what you want I guess I could" I said. "oh okay thanks I owe you one." she said smiling at me.  

"well me and Cam are going to the beach later I could bring you along with me and have him bring Matt if you want." I said smiling at her. "omg yes thank you ok what time are we going." she asked me. "Cams gonna be here at 3:00 so better get ready its 1:45 already lemme text Cam to tell him to bring Matt for you." "okay im gonna go get dressed in the mean time." she said as she walked out of my room. 

I started to text Cameron. 

To: Cameron<3 

hey um my cousin is coming along with us she's our age and wants to know if you could possibly bring Matt with you pretty please for me :(? 

From: Cameron<3 

yeah sure ill text him and ask him if he's coming I miss you already :( 

To: Cameron<3  

make sure he comes and I miss you too :( 

From: Cameron<3 

Ha-ha well I'm going to go get dressed and text matt ill see you later  

I ignored the text and went to go get dressed.