Chapter 20

*Cameron's POV*  

As I get out of the car as fast as i can and run up to the door. I SLAM open the door with one hard kick. BOOM! The door was now down. 

I run inside yelling Andrea's name. "ANDREAAAAA BABY GIRL I'M HERE FOR YOU WHERE ARE YOU" I run straight upstairs trying to see where she is at but I hear nothing and see nothing. I've opened every door and I can still not find her. 

By this time I'm getting very frustrated. I'm running through this mansion sized house and I've opened every door. And that's when it hits me.. there is one room I have not opened the master bedroom. I run as quick as i can slam the door open to see... 

Her father was almost going to rape her.  

I run in and pick him up and slam him on the wall. i kept hitting him while he was getting a few punches here and there Andrea was balling and crying on the bed. As i got distracted looking at her...her father leaped at me and pulled a gun out of his pocket. He had shot me once in my stomach. Then started dragging me down the stairs. Step. After Step...after Step....but as soon as my head slammed on the next step i blacked out immediately.  

*Andrea's POV* 

I seen my own father shoot my boyfriend. I was so scared and while my father started to drag Cameron down the stairs I ran to the kitchen and collected a gun from one of the cabinets father had, but before that I called the police. I rushed out of the kitchen and followed my dad to the garage where he was keeping Cam. I launched straight at him and shot his leg. I didn't have the heart to actually kill him. 

He pushed me and that was when his gun slid out of his pocket when he was trying to get up. I tried my best to get it but it was no use he had already picked up the gun and was just about to shoot straight at me. I closed my eyes and cried and that was when suddenly I heard a gun shot. But I looked at myself and there was no bullet in me. Then I looked at my father and seen that Cameron had shot him in his back. I cried... and cried until Cam came over and hugged me. We heard sirens. And right then we looked back and my father VANISHED.. WTF????? how the hell could he have gotten away like that all I did was hug Cameron.  

Then Cam's phone started to ring. 

*Cameron's POV* 

My phone starts to ring and I am so confused. 

It's from a blocked number wtf??? I answer the phone right away.  

"Hello??" I answer.  

"Well...Well...Well... if it is not Mr. Pretty boy" The utterly disgusting voice booms through the phone. 

"HOW THE FUCK DID YO-" I start but i am soon cut off. 

"SHUTUP I have trap doors all over this place my daughter didn't tell you i used to work for Secret Services??" he says into the phone. I look at Andrea and she makes a 'oh i forgot to tell you about that part' kind of face.  

"Oh and Mr. Cameron i knew you were going to come after her... so I planned a little Mischievous plan myself. See the house you are in right now has a bomb in it and you have about 15 seconds before the house blows up." 

And that was when I had ended the call picked up Andrea and ran so fast I swear I was Usain Bolt. 

Authors note.....

Sorry i have not updated in a while i actually had some big family issuses and I went on vacation for awhile then i forgot about being on wattpad but dont worry i will be updating everyday again. Sorry for the Inconvenience. 15 likes and 5 comments for next chapter.

~Natalie