Chapter 15

"Hey baby we got to go now or we will be late for Disney so go get dressed" Cam says to me and Pecks my lips. 

"Alright I'm going" I walk inside and over to the clothes' on the bed and put them on. Cam also got dressed, faster than I did. Me and Cam are both dressed and ready to go.  

We took a rental car to Disney and in minutes we were off.  

(End of Disney, fireworks show) 

Me and Cam had so much fun today we did all these cool things bought candy and stuff like that. To be so honest this is the best day ever so far. 

Cam's hands are starting to get really sweaty and he is shaking. I wonder what's going on he was not doing this before. 

"Hey Andrea pay close attention to the fireworks." Me and Cam end up in the middle of Disney (in Magic Kingdom) and the fireworks start to come on. There was a note on each firework. 

Andrea 

will 

you 

be 

my 

girlfriend 

please 

I just stood there in shock on what was happening. Then it all hit me, he wanted me to be his again. Obviously I want him to be mine again this was so cute. 

"YES CAMERON ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND." I say kissing him in a passionate kiss. everyone around us started looking at us and was clapping and cheering. 

Me and Cameron were walking hand in hand making small talk.   

"so abut this morning?" I asked him. 

"well I loved it how about you?" he asked. 

"of course I loved it and I'm glad I did it with you." I told him. Cameron smiled from ear to ear. 

(6 days later) 

So me and Cam spent all our time with each other and we are now heading back to California. Me and Cam packed last night so we are leaving to go to the Airport now. We called a cab to come and pick us up and the cab took about... like 15 minutes to get here. it was a 20 minute ride back to the Airport because of traffic. it was now about 7:45 and our flight is at 8:00 so we have a couple minutes. 

Cam grabbed my hand and we went into the Starbucks and ordered our food and walked off. We quickly ate our food and headed on the plane. I got the window seat and Cam sat in the middle. A little girl came up to us and asked me for an autograph. I guess she watched my YouTube channel.  

"Hi Andrea I'm your biggest fan can I please have your autograph." she said. 

"yeah sure" I signed the paper for her and gave her a big hug. 

"Cam can I have your autograph to" she asked. Cam nodded and signed the paper. 

"You to are the cutest couple ever, you guys are my Otp's and I cant wait till you make babies" then she ran off. I looked at Cam and we started laughing our ass's off. she said babies loll. The plane took off and we had to wait 4 hours to get home. my eyes started to get heavy and I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed me on the for head. "Goodnight beautiful" he said before I drifted off into a big sleep. 

--------- 

I woke up to Cam slightly nudging me to wakeup and I just groaned and kept on sleeping. then I felt his warm lips on mine and I instantly kissed back. he pulled away and gave me a smirk. 

"Babe we are landing put on your seatbelt" he told me. I nodded and then once we hit the floor I took it off. We got off the plane and Cam grabbed my bags. I told him he did not have to be he kept insisting so I let him. 

We hailed a cab and put our shit in the trunk....blah, blah, blah. 

(THE PICTURE IS NOT ANDREA BUT THAT IS HER OUTFIT)!!!!!