Chapter 16

We just got out the cab and we are now at my house. Cam is staying over for a little bit and my Aunt doesn't care. I put all my stuff away in my drawers and after around 3 hours of talking and kissing  Cam went home. I instantly got a text message from Kaylyn and I was confused it was a video...... 

Kaylyn *POV* 

Today is the day Andrea and Cam get back from their trip. At the moment I'm chilling at Jack G's house and we just kissed. after about an hour I left his house and went home. I got in my car and drove home. I got inside my house said hi to my mom and we had small talk for about 15 minutes. I went into my room and took out my phone scrolling through previous photos and videos. 

Then I came across the sex video of me and Cam and I feel so guilty and not guilty at the same time. I don’t feel guilty because I still have feelings for Cam. I also do feel bad because Andrea is my friend. I shook off the thought and tried deleting the photo. I was depending on If I should send it or not. I tried to delete it but I pressed the wrong button and pressed send. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. ANDREA AND CAMERON AND EVERYONE WILL HATE ME FOREVER. 

Andrea's *POV* 

When I opened the text it was a video. I opened the video to see something I dreaded most not to see. It was a video of Cameron and …... Kaylyn... what the fuck? I thought she was my friend. wow first she tells me she kisses my boyfriend  than the fact she had SEX WITH HIM. The fucking fact the Cam had the audacity to even try and hide it from me. He told me..., promised me no more lies. The camera that had the date on it said the night of the party. That’s why cam was stuttering like a fool.  

FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I'm so fucking blind to see the fact that he has been cheating. Kaylyn texted me telling me I was not supposed to get that and she is sorry it was a mistake. 

I felt my heart break. Honestly I'm  going to show everyone in the group except Cam and Kay what they have been up to. I pulled up the group chat and sent them the video. 

"look at what they have been up to at the party and I'm so stupid to not even realize. he was a waste of time." and with that message I sent the video. 

I turned my phone off and cried and cried and cried. I cant believe I cried myself to sleep. 

---------- 

(1 week later) 

I decided not to let Cam and Kay bother me and try and talk to me I was done with them, all the lies I cant take it anymore. 

I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I'm not going to mope around of this guy anymore. I turned the flat iron on and started to straighten my hair. 

I turned my phone on to see. 

150 calls. 

300 text messages. 

500 twitter notifications. 

Like most of it was from Cam and stuff and him asking why I'm avoiding him. I went into my closet and I wore some nice clothes. I decided to get my hair died Ombre.  

I wore a very tight but loose black dress it had strap at the back. It was very sexy. I wore louboutins with it, classy but exspensive. i wore a braclet that was on my upper arm. I got into my car and drove off to a salon. I got into a salon and told the girl I wanted to die my hair.

She told me to wait a while so I sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes. Then they called me in. 

--- 

It took about 1 hour. I got it done. Cameron called me 6 more times so I decided to confront him about it and not tell him over the phone. I drove off in my car and walked up to Cameron's door. I rang the doorbell and Cameron opened the door with the biggest smile on his face. 

"Babe how come you never answered my call's" he asked a bit sad. "Baby I haven't talked to you in a week" he said. 

"first off don’t call me baby, second don’t fucking try and bullshit me" he looked so confused so I unlocked my phone and went to the video and handed him my phone. He looked at me wide eyed and then his face fell and he looked so sad. 

"Andrea its not what it looks li-" He started but I cut him off. 

"If its not what it looks like then why did you fucking do it, Cameron. You were so busy fucking Kaylyn's brains out to even notice I had to ask Nash to drive me home. It upsets me the fact that you did this. You lied to my face about it Cam. You said you had no more secrets and no more lies. SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT! I'm tired of your bullshit Cam I cant take it anymore. I'm done." I said to him. 

"Andrea listen to me I was drunk, If I could go back in the past to change it I would" He told me. 

"Why would you try to fix something you have already broken" I told him. He started to cry and I was mixed with pissed and upset. His eyes showed me regret and sorrow. He started to cry. 

"So where does this leave us?" He asked in full tears. 

"Honestly I'm not sorry right not but I'm breaking up with you Cam I cant deal with anymore of these lies. I'm done. Your done. WERE done." I told him walking away. I heard him crying and balling my name. I wiped my few tears and started to walk back to my car I pulled out of his drive way. I turned on the radio and just my luck. 

Jhene aiko - The worst ….. was on the radio. I turned it up and was chilling out to the song. Me and Cam are done for good there is no getting him back. and there is no him getting me back. I'm done with him. 

---------