Chapter 10

Hey guys im sooooooooooooo sorry I never updated in the longest time its all my fault. I have the worst writers block jeez but um... I have problems at school and people are annoying classess are shit so... anyway yall probably don’t care, so here is my Chapter 10 for this book plz enjoy.... 

Cameron's *POV* 

Omg that was so close I only cheated on Andrea once but at the time we were never dating so I found it really awkward I hope she buys what I said I lover her so much to let her go. I will do everything in my power to make her mine. For now I cant tell her what I did but its sooner or later. So I pick later. 

We are heading to her best friend Skylann's birthday party but I need to tell her goodbye so she can get ready. 

"Hey babe before you go I want another kiss goodbye" I winked at her. 

"But we just had 2 kisses but whatever" She said as she kissed me goodbye. It was more like a peck but I still kissed her. 

"Oh and babe the party starts at 8:00" I told her. She nodded her head. 

I walked Andrea to her house and I ended up walking straight back home. I only live 2 blocks away from her. I was only going to the mail box because that’s where she was going. Oh well. 

Andrea's *POV* 

I totally believe him its good that he was honest with me and did not lie to me because that would have made things worse than it is already. 

He ended up walking me home and he went on his way. 

I ran upstairs to my room and then called Skylann. 

We had 5 hours to spare since the party started at 8:00. 

(phone convo A=Andrea Sky=Skylann) 

A- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH 

Sky-THANK YOU SO MUCH 

A- No problem I'm bored 

Sky- Same here lets do something  

A- like what?  

Sky- like for my birthday I want to get my belly button pierced  

A- Omg YASS lets do that I want mines done also. also are you dating anyone? 

Sky- Umm.... yea I'm dating Shawn Mendes 

A- I knew anyway I'm going to change and we can go ill pick you up 

Sky- Alright bye bitch.  

(Phone convo over) 

She ended the call right away so I ended up getting ready. 

I put on a crop top that was long sleeve and I put on stripe tights to match it. I went to the bathroom and put on some red lipstick with foundation and eyeliner and all that shit. 

I decided after 10 mins to curl my hair but not rough curls just wavy curls. 

I ran downstairs to put on my white converse and grabbed my keys and left the house. Oh by the way for my birthday my aunt (who is VERY WEALTHY) bought me a BMW 3 series and its white. I love her so much she treats me like her daughter. 

Anyway I was driving off to Skylann's house and I ended up driving there fast enough. I honked my horn and she came out the house with a similar outfit to mine but different. 

She was wearing white tights, white converse with a crop top. She got in my car and we were off to the piercing place. when we arrived sky was jumping for joy. 

"Omg I cant believe we are actually going to do this I'm so excited" She said with excitement. 

"I know me to but we are old enough to do it and I'm excited too" I said. 

We walked into the place and Sky got her's pierced first. Her peircing design was really cute it was plain pink. she took like 10 minutes but it seemed worth it. 

I got mine in the same amount of time she did. My ring was light blue and I chose a basic silver one also. 

The guy that owned the shop said that we did not have to pay, but we insisted. We paid him and then left. 

"Omg Andypoo we finaly did it, we did it and now we look sexy as fuck now we gonna show it off at the party" With excitement in her voice. 

"Right omg we going to show them we the shit boo boo" I said giggling. 

I dropped her off at her house so she could help set up the place and stuff. I went home and I had exactly 1 hour to get ready. 

AUTHORS NOTE..... 

DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT BITCHES...  

KISSES