Chapter 3

For my date night I am wearing... my hair straightened, a red scarf, a white sweater that covers everything up to my belly button, high waist skirt, with heart leggings and some black boots. I'm also wearing my mothers bracelet with a cross necklace. 

 I put on some slight makeup and I grab my phone from the charger and i grab my purse. I walk down stairs and see my aunt with some guy. "Hey aunt Lucy I'm going out with this guy i met so I'm leaving now." I say in a awkward voice. "Oh okay no problem and this is my friend from work." She says introducing him. " Well hello but I have to go. 

 10 seconds later. A car outside beeps the horn. 

 "That's my cue so goodbye ill be back home at 10:00." "Alright sweetie have a nice night and be safe." "Alright goodbye" I say walking out the door. 

 I walk into Cameron's car. "Hey beautiful" he says smiling. "Hello" I say my cheeks turning bright red. We drive off to a fancy restaurant. "WOW is all I can say." I giggle. 

 Cameron's *POV* 

  "do you like it?" I ask her with curiosity in my voice. 

"No, I LOVE IT"  she's grining with laughter. I then kiss her cheek and smile. I could easily see she was trying to cover her face because she was blushing. 

 We walk into the restaurant and told the server our reservations. 

"Dinner for 2 for Mr. and Mrs. Dallas." she said enthusiastically. "Yes that's us" I say as we follow her to our seats. we get seated and she told us to wait for a waiter/waitress and they will be here shortly. We both nodded our heads. 

 Andrea's *POV* 

 While the waitress left I was still on my mind about how she had said Mr. and Mrs. Dallas. maybe that could happen someday. No what am i thinking i just met the guy and I have not opened up to him about anything that has happened in my life the only person I told was Skylann.  

 "So Andrea would you like to play 21 questions." oh no this is where stuff goes down. but stupid me agrees. 

 "I would love to" i say acting shy. I'm so scared what if he asks me why i moved here. 

 We start playing.... "so Andrea what's your favorite color?" He asks me.  

"My favorite color would have to be purple." I say while grinning. "what's your favorite color I ask." 

 "My favorite color would have to be either green or blue but mostly green ha-ha."  

"So my real question is where are you from?" OH NO here it comes. don't lie to him. 

 "I'm originally from Indiana but i moved here to fulfil my dream with YouTube and stuff and i got tired of all of the fake friends only using me for fame so i came here" I sighed. 

 "Did anything else happen in your hometown like what about your mom and dad?" HOLY CRAP..... 

 Authors note... GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE 4 DAYS CUZ I WAS LAZY IM NOT GONNA LIE LOOL. oh and a big CLIFFHANGER IM UPDATING TODAY ALSO :) SO STAY TUNED. 

 STAY CUTE :*** 

 ~NATALIE~