Chapter 5

Andrea's *POV* 

As I hoped in my Aunts car i kept on thinking to myself... why would he lead me on like this if he had a girlfriend that was a big mistake. I feel so embarrassed. I think I fell for him but now I don't know what to think. "hey honey how come you wanted me to pick you up so early?" Oh no I cant tell her why. I'll make up an excuse. But that would be lying and I don't lie. 

 "So I found out Cameron had a Girlfriend or EX Girlfriend I'm not sure but I don't want to talk about it" I said. "Oh ok well if you need someone I'm here to talk." She said. "Okay no problem." 

 As soon as we got home there was a boy on our stair case. I was so confused as to who it was. Then it hit me it could not be...as he turned around i knew it. I got out of the car and approached him. It was Cameron. 

 "Andrea can we please talk please." He said. "Cameron there is nothing to talk about." I said as my Aunt went inside the house. "Andrea please give me a chance to explain." "Okay Cameron you have 5 minutes." I said upset. "Okay so Kaylyn she's my EX Girlfriend I'm pretty pissed off about what she said back there." He said upset.  

 "Okay but Cameron what I don't get is why did you guys break up in the first place because she's hanging on pretty tight." I said. "Well basically we went on a date and she was like the most popular girl in school and I was called the poplar boy so everyone expected us to date. So we did end up dating and when we were on that date I went to use the washroom and I came back her tongue was down some next guys throat. I was so pissed off at the moment so i decided it was best to end it. But she kept hanging on." 

 "Okay so your done for good?" I asked with curiosity. "Yes Andrea its over when you left I yelled at her and told her I hated her and to never talk to me and you again and she told me I would regret it but I did not care." he said. " aww thanks for looking out for me Cam" I said like a little girl." Ha-ha no problem but I just want to let you know I'm so sorry you are the only girl I have eyes for." I was shocked at what he had said. "Your the only guy I have eyes for and I except your apology." we both smiled. 

"Now i better get up to bed I'm really tired Goodnight Cam." "Goodnight beautiful." we both hugged and i went inside as he drove away. 

 I walked into my room and took off my scarf stripped my clothes and hopped in the shower. About 10 minutes after I came out brushed my hair took off my makeup and went to bed. I could not stop thinking about Cameron. He was all that was on my mind. I eventually fell asleep.  

 2 weeks later. (she does not wake up 2 weeks later just go with it) 

 I woke up and looked at my phone. I scrolled through Instagram followed about 10 people went to twitter followed 5 people and when i was about to close my phone I got a message.... from Cam. 

 "Cameron;): Happy Birthday Gorgeous hope you have a good day." 

 Andrea:): Aww thank you handsome." 

 I closed my phone and went downstairs to see my aunt cooking food. 

 "Happy Birthday Andrea." She said smiling handing me a stack of pancakes. "Thank you Aunty." I said as scarfed down my pancakes." When i finished i went put my plate in the sink and left to go in my room. On my way there the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Cameron standing there. He had came over to spend the day with me.  

 "Hey Andrea how are you I missed you ha-ha." He said chuckling. It was so cute. I got butterflies when he said I missed you. Shit why am I still talking to my self.... Andrea answer him. "aww I missed you to." ah much better. 

 "Hey so umm 2 things 1 I want us to finish 21 questions. 'oh no here we go again.' and 2 I want us to go to out. "Okay no problem." I said nervously. We went up to my room and layed on the bed. "Okay so now back to my question how is your family I'm guessing your mom is in the kitchen?" He asked with curiosity. 

 "Cameron the truth is she is not my mom she's my aunt. I moved here because I had a very terrible past." I said shaking. "if you don't mind me asking what happened I promise you I wont tell anyone."  "Its okay but um lets start off with school , before all of my YouTube fame and stuff i had a very nice friend who till today is my best friend her name is Skylann Winters. She was my best friend when we were 4 until she moved away to here in California but I'm not sure where... but um anyway she moved when we were 15. I had no one because at the age of 7 my mom died of breast cancer. I was bullied through out high school because I never had the finest clothes or new shoes or gadgets like everyone else. So at the age of 16 I saved up to buy me a phone and a computer. I had no one but Sky but she left me so I used the internet and soon rose to fame and everyone wanted to be my best friend and I shoved them all away-" 

 "wait so since you had no one but your mom and Sky what about your dad?" he questioned. 

 " I was getting to that see my dad as soon as my mother passed away my dad was in need of a sex slave or something and he would always come home drunk and rape me and i could not take it anymore so that's the other reason I moved here. Oh and my brother who is now i believe is 20 years old he uh never knew about my dad raping me the only person who knew, is my aunt and Sky. That's my life story" I started to cry a little but Cameron took his finger and wiped it away for me with his thumb.  

 "Andrea I'm so sorry everything is going to be ok I promise." He said kissing me with passion.

"I hope so Cameron, I hope so" I said squeezing him tightly.  

  Authors note..... so this was a long chapter :) I hoped you like it comment favorite and follow me on twitter and Wattpad @iMrzGilnsky I feel proud of myself for this I pulled an all night'er to write this. it is now 1am and I'm tired but I don't feel like going to bed so I'm still going to update but I'm going to post it tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT ILY ALL. 

 STAY CUTE :** 

 ~Natalie~