Chapter 17

(2 months later) 

 Andrea's *POV* 

 Its been 2 months without Cam. I miss him so much but I don’t need him. He should have never lied to me about it. The fact I knew Kaylyn is the one who made the twitter account. That pissed me off. I heard Cam still has feelings for me and that he doesn't really get close to anyone anymore. But I don’t care anymore. My hair is now back to fully brown and not ombre anymore. I was invited to Nash's Birthday party so I'm going. I already got him a gift. He kept bugging me about the new IPhone 6. So I bought him one.  

 It's 7:00 now so I'm going to start getting ready to go to the party. I got up off my bed and went into the shower and shampooed and conditioned my hair. I dried my hair and waved it. I went to my closet and got out a pink undergarments and a pink sweater with blue denim skinny jeans. I wore my black flats with my outfit. I went to the bathroom and applied light makeup.  

 I grabbed my car keys and headed to my car. I got in and drove off to Nash's party. I got there and got my present for him. I took the present in my hand and my phone in my pocket. Ally is getting a ride with her "BOYFRIEND" Matt. They started dating last month. I'm happy for her. I walk into the house to see the guys (magcon guys) and Ally, Sky and the rest. Even Cameron was there. He was just watching my every move. I put my present on the table and walked up to Nash. 

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHITFACE" I said hugging him tight. 

 "THANK YOU, SHITFACE" He said hugging me tighter laughing. 

 I went into the kitchen to grab a drink. Guess who was In there....... Cameron. I walked past him to the drink spot. I poured myself a drink. then drank it. 

 "Hey Andrea..." Cameron said as his voice trailed off. Why the fuck is he trying to talk to me? Why is he breathing the same air as me? Why is he looking at me? 

 "hi" I said plainly. With that I walked out of the kitchen towards Sky and Ally. We were talking until it was time for presents then cake. 

 All the guys got him some like good shit. Like Gucci and stuff. Now it was time for my present. 

 "okay this one is from Andrea." Taylor said. He handed Nash the present and he opened it. 

 "HOLY FUCKING SHIT ;KFKBERLSFJLB LJHAERBGLJHAEBRSFLJHBAETGHLBLTBG YOU DID NOT JUST HWERHERHJGKJHGB" He said. Everyone was looking at him laughing there asses off.

Nash came and hugged me so tight and lifted me off the ground. It was funny.  

 (Party Over) 

 It was time to leave the party because I was tired. I was on my way walking out when someone grabbed my hand. When I turn around to see who it was,....... it was Cam. 

 "Can we please talk Andrea" He said. 

 "Cam there is nothing to talk about" I said sternly.

 "Andrea I'm going to go right out and say it, I've never said this to anyone before, Andrea Rose Russett I'm in love with you. I always have been. Every since we met at the airport I know it was faith. Every time I'm around you I get this feeling in my stomach and I like it. I smile when I'm around you and I love being around you. You’re the one for me and to know that I can call you mine is great. but I cant. Because I made the biggest mistake by getting drunk and having sex with Kay it was all a mistake. But the only mistake I never made was loving you. These past 2 months I have been non stop thinking about you. Your lips on my lips are perfect together. My hands on yours it feels right. They fit perfectly together. Andrea I'm not asking you to take me back but I want us to be friends at least. I will fight for you and if we cant be friends then I will wait for you. I will wait days, weeks, months, years and decades just for you to be mine again. I will do all of that for you. Because Andrea Rose Russett I'm in love with you. I am willing to wait for you, no matter how long it takes." He says. This really shocked me.  

 I love Cameron and what happened really was not his fault. But then again he did do it and im hurt. he could have pushed her off because i know for a fact he was drunk but not sooooo drunk. Things are moving way to fast I need time to think. he, is, willing to wait for me. I need time to think. 

 "Cameron.. i... can you just give me sometime to think please" I said hoping he will be okay with it. 

 "Take all the time you need, just know I will come for you when you need me most, I will be there in a heart beat" He just made me fucking melt. 

 I blushed as red as a tomato. "Goodnight Cameron" I said walking to my car. "Goodnight Beautiful" He whispered. I could barley here him.

 I got in my car drove home. I got home took off my shoes and went to my room. I took a shower and changed into my pj's. I walk out of the bathroom  and fell on my bed.. twisting and turning thinking on how,…. if.... I should forgive him. All I could think about was him. With that I felt my eyes start twitching and soon enough I fell asleep thinking about him.