Prologue

FRIDAY THE 15TH

By Suk

Some important advice & request:

1. Don't copy my creation.......

Plagiarism will be strictly handled. Be inspired not an imitator. If you like any particular thought you may add it in your story by mentioning my name.

2. No bashing......

Every writer should have his/her freedom to imagine or fantasize. If you don't like the plot, characters or dialogues simply quit reading. No bashing or bad words will be entertained.

3. Keep voting & commenting........

If you genuinely like my work please do vote and comment. I will genuinely appreciate my readers' advice. It will keep me motivated.

4. Please don't keep on requesting for updates........

Creativity needs time, however, I will try to not let my readers wait for long.

5. Original fan fiction........

It is entirely my imagination and doesn't have any connection to any living or dead or any other stories. If it does, it's completely unintentional.

Happy reading ...........

2nd position winner in Limelight Fanfiction Awards❤❤❤

3rd place winner in TEEN_FIX fanfiction awards 2020.❤❤❤

2nd runner up in The Sapphire Awards👑

Prologue

" We...are...lost.

Manik declared in a staccato. The path ahead disappeared into the dense forest just to increase the uncanny discomfort in everybody's mind.

"We have hardly enough petrol to go approximately a half kilometre,"

Dhruv said.

"And the sun is about to SET."

Cabir put the pressure on 'SET'.

" I am scared."

Nandini pouted.

...................

A faint light was coming from the dilapidated house.

" There must be someone. We can get some help from there."

Aliya sounded hopeful.

" But we all should stick together for our safety."

Aryamaan became a little sceptic.

"Let's go. I can't bear this hunger anymore."

Mukti became restless.

"And what if there is some ghost inside? I don't want to die so early and definitely not want to be killed by a spook."

Navya whined.

" Shut up Navya. In fact, the ghost will be scared to meet you."

Cabir mumbled.

" Chuck it guys, let's go and see what is inside.",

Abhimanyu suggested.

...........................

Nandini dug her fingers into Manik's thick hair and pulled them little to relinquish Manik's intense pressure on her lips. Manik, on the contrary, didn't pay any heed; instead inserted his left hand inside Nandini's shirt and pinched her waist. Nandini gasped in shock, just to give a chance to Manik to enter his restless tongue inside her warm mouth.

'CLICK'

The sound forced Nandini to open her eyes to see the most horrifying sight.

.................................

Nandini rolled herself on the floor and tried to reach the knife laid on the ground. Suddenly the wooden door opened with a thud. Maddy again entered holding a plate. He placed the plate on the ground, untied Nandini's hands and made her sit forcefully.

"Stop trying to run away from here. You can't. Have this and sleep peacefully. Who knows, what will you get tomorrow......."

Maddy said with a sly grin.

The prologue has some scattered parts of this story which easily could indicate that this time MANAN is in a dangerous situation along with their friends. Peep into the story to witness an 'Adventurous day out' of our own MANAN with lots of romance.