Chapter 2: Dare to Begin?.............

Malhotra's Farm House exterior view:

Malhotra's Farm House interior view:

Malhotra's Farm House: 14th July Thursday: 5 pm:

"We are going for a day out, right? Then what's the need to pack our bags?"

Navya asked Mukti who was busy making some cocktails at the bar counter.

"We are definitely going for a day out but you never know what excitements are waiting for us. Maybe we change our plan according to our mood and extend our day out to a small vacation. We have ample time to explore, so be wild and unpredictable."

Mukti moved her fingers and made an eccentric face to justify her words.

"FAB 5 is really weird and mercurial. You yourselves don't even know what you want to do."

Nandini nodded her head in disbelief and said.

"Oh really? Nandini! For your kind information, your boyfriend also belongs to FAB 5 and as far as I know, you love him beyond anything. So tell me what do you exactly do to bring his mercurial temper down?"

Mukti said winkingly making Nandini look here and there with a flustered face.

"I know exactly what she does."

Aliya came forward and sat beside Nandini while saying.

"She just enacts according to Manik's thoughts."

She added. Everybody including Dhruv rose their brows in confusion.

"I mean we all know that Nandini never defies Manik's words and thoughts and we also know that Nandini always remains in his thoughts, to be precise in his INAPPROPRIATE thoughts. You know what I mean?"

Aliya winked at everybody and giggled. All burst out in laughter while Nandini felt her ears have become as hot as a furnace.

"Stop teasing her or else my thought of killing you all will come true."