Chapter 3: " Bring it on Mr Malhotra."...........

Party Mood:

Party Mood:

Chit Basket:

Chit Basket:

Malhotra's Farm House: 14 th July Thursday: 11 pm:

"I have another question. If both the partners resist reacting then who would be considered as the winner?"

Cabir became inquisitive.

"Then it will be decided by time. Whoever will be able to resist longer would be the winner."

Manik affirmed.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's the fun begin."

Mukti yelled in excitement.

"But who will start first?"

Abhimanyu asked.

"Let's decide by chits. Aliya, write the names of the couple and make chits."

Manik said and gave her a notepad. Within a minute Aliya jotted down the names and put the folded chits into a basket. Everyone was too excited to be the first. After shaking it properly she took out a chit and unfolded it.

"It's Mukti and Abhimanyu."

Aliya shouted.

"Who will come first?"

Cabir asked.

"Me",

Mukti uprose her hand and then turned to Abhimanyu,

"Wish me luck."

she said with a pout. Abhimanyu chuckled and lightly pecked her lips. Mukti got up from the sofa and staggered towards the bar counter. She grabbed a bottle of wine, opened it and poured a good quantity into the glass. Everybody was looking at each other as all knew that Mukti was already boozy and more alcohol might turn the condition worse. Abhimanyu, Who was sitting complacently on the sofa until Mukti brought the rim of the glass near to her lips, jumped up and rushed towards her.

"What the hell are you trying to do? You are not even being able to stand properly and now you want to have more? Are you CRAZY?"

He said in pique and snatched the glass from her hand. Mukti stared at him for a while and said with a grin,