Chapter -20 "Touch her, hell you get..."

The tree hut outside view:

Amidst the jungle: under a tree: 15th July Friday: 11:15 pm:

"Why have you brought her here? She will be a hindrance in our plan to escape. The forest surveillance force has already caught our guys and I am sure they will take no time to capture our arms dealers. Moreover, the police have been informed too and they are coming to nab us. I had been fortunate to dodge them and come over here. Otherwise, it could have been our doomsday, Harry."

Maddy cautioned while climbing the tree friskily by holding an emergency light. The tree had a small hut type house on its canopy which was neatly snipped. Vulture gang had these kinds of few tree huts in the interior forest which were only known by Harry. These were his hideouts which were not even entered by Maddy.

"But you are free and we are still far away from their reach. Don't be pessimistic Maddy. They have just marred our plan A, not our plan B,C,D and so on."

Harshad said with a light tone. He bent down and kept Nandini on the floor of the tree hut which was neatly covered by hay. Some wooden packing boxes were kept here and there. The hut had a low roof which was also made of straw when the walls were made of wood. It was a small yet strong hut to stay comfortably. Till then Maddy entered by bending down his head.

"You still didn't give me the answer. Why have you brought her here?"

Maddy sounded vexed.

"Because I wanted. I wanted to get her and I got her. You know me very well Maddy that what I want I get. She is something and I can't let her go like this."

Harshad sat beside Nandini in a squatting position and said in a deep voice. He roamed his lusty eyes on Nandini's unconscious body.

"Sorry to say but one day your hunger for women will kill you."

Maddy said restlessly and hung the emergency light on the wall.

"I would love to be killed like this rather by a bullet...ha...ha."

Harshad giggled with a wink.

"Now stop this topic and listen to me. We can't hide here for long. Till now our main house would have been traced and police won't leave any stone unturned to find us. Before they come to know more about us, I have to go to the city and contact my other dealers to become inactive for some days until this mess is cleared. Till then you have to stay here and take care of this girl. As soon as I feel safe I will come back and we will leave this place at once."

Harshad cleared his plan.

"Okay, but what about Tonny? Is he going with you?"

Maddy asked though he knew his answer. He knew that Harshad never let anyone know about his home or his place to live outside of this jungle whether it is any gang member or even Maddy himself. He is like a mystery to everyone. This jungle is his territory but out of this place, he remains lost in the crowd of the city like a most normal guy. A predator becomes a decent city dweller.