Chapter 24- " Be ready to be my Queen Bee..."

Around the bonfire: 16th July Saturday: 3:30 am:

"Nandini, come out, yaar. Does it take so long to change into a shirt?"

Manik shouted and thrust some more dry twigs in the fire. He also needed warmth to dry his jeans. Suddenly his breath hitched to see a searing sight. Nandini came out behind from a boulder wearing only Manik's black shirt. As it reached only till her mid-thigh she was continuously trying to pull down the hem of the shirt. Water droplets were dripping from her black wet hair touching the waistline. In a trance, Manik got up and walked towards Nandini. The steps he took to reach her were the same number of steps she took to retreat. Both were looking at each other....spellbound. Their hearts were throbbing with an erratic beat and their eyes were luminous in ambient light. However, at last, Nandini touched a boulder and turned to glance that her back was pressed to a rock and she couldn't pull back further. She looked straight having Manik just in front of her. His eyes were dark in passion. Nandini felt shy and again pulled the shirt down and looked here and there to abstain from desire. Manik came closer and now his bare body touched Nandini's torso. The touch of his skin trembled her to the core. She glimpsed up and tried to move to her left but Manik's covered her way by placing his right hand on the rock. She again tried to slip aside from the right side and Manik again stopped her resting the left hand on the rock. Now she was trapped between his torso and the rock. Nandini helplessly looked at Manik who was gazing at her intensely.

"You shouldn't have worn my shirt. Now, I am not responsible for my reaction."

Saying this Manik leant forward to kiss her but all of a sudden Nandini pushed him and slipped out from his bound.

"Neither am I for this..."

She yelled with a giggle and ran.

"YOUUUU...."

Manik shouted and followed her. For a while, Nandini took multiple rounds of a boulder dodging his reach. However, at a point, her smartness didn't pay off and Manik caught her from her waist.

"You earned a hard punishment for troubling me like this."

Manik pressed his lips on her ear while grabbing her from behind and whispered.

"L..ea..ve...me.."

Nandini panted while stammered.

"Leave you?... So that you can run away like a deer?...No...today this lion will hunt his delicate deer. No tricks of yours can save you..."

Manik's voice was husky. He dug his face into her lush hair. The moist fragrance made him crazy. He turned her around and pressed her soft delicate body to his hard chest. His burning breath indicated his desire.

"But this mighty lion already has fallen for this delicate deer. How can he hunt her?"

Nandini said and pouted with a batted lash.

"Don't worry, deer...you will like this hunting."

Saying this Manik locked his earnest lips with her. His right hand travelled towards her nape and pulled her more to deepen the kiss. Nandini moaned against his lips. Their eyes were closed..their lips were doing the tango in rhythm. Moments were passing...two souls were lost in each other. Manik's desire was soaring and literally he was sucking her lips like a famished lion. Nandini dug her fingers into Manik's thick hair and pulled them little to relinquish Manik's intense pressure on her lips. Manik, on the contrary, didn't pay any heed; instead inserted his left hand inside Nandini's shirt and pinched her waist. Nandini gasped in shock, just to give a chance to Manik to enter his restless tongue inside her warm mouth.