The princess of shamnarr.

Safeenah's pov...

   My name is Safeenah Umar. My father is the king of Shamnarr, a great kingdom in Northern Nigeria.

   My dad and mum gave birth to only two of us, My elder brother, who is an Engineer and me.

  My brother, Engr. Mahmood is twenty three years old. He graduated from Barcelona University, Spain, where he studied civil Engineering. He came back to Nigeria after he obtained his master's degree and started working in one of dad's construction companies.

    I am seventeen years and five months old. I am now in my first year in tertiary education, where I study Chemical Engineering in Nile university, Abuja.

    Being the only daughter and the last born, I was over pampered by my parents and brother, especially my brother, Mahmood, who I called Mabee. The name, Mabee, originated when I was three years old and couldn't say 'Brother Mahmood' so I used to call him Mabee.

       My dad, Sarki Umar Dan Saminu, is a very busy man. But his busy life never serve as an obstacle between us. His life as a king never hindered our relationship as a family, because the free time he used to have, we spend them together. He pampered me so much and make sure I lack nothing in this whole world.

   My mum, Sarauniya Aisha is a full housewife. Though she is strict, but she is so fond of me that she couldn't sleep without me even for a day, that was the reason I didn't study abroad.

    Mama, my nanny right from my birth, is a very kindhearted woman. She provided all my needs and treats me more than a princess. She is more like a friend, I tell her every secret of mine. She is the sister I never had, though she is almost fifty five years of age.

    I have no friends. Life as a princess is just so boring and lonely. I cannot mingle with anyone but of royal blood. Thanks to university, by going to school everyday, and meeting new people, I was able to take my mind off royalty.

   One thing that sucks about being a princess is the bodyguards that follow me everywhere I go, and the servants that are always at my feet.

   I have three maids that makes sure every of my needs are taken care of, and also three bodyguards. I also have a counsellor and a professor that helps in my academics. I have a make up artist and a fashion designer that designs my clothes.

   I get everything I ever needed in life. I have never faced any challenge. Back then in school, everyone respects me, I never had any fight with anyone, though I got jealous when I see others do. I always wished I could be like other kids, do whatever I want, and play with my fellows.

   Mabee had been of great help to my lonely life. When he comes back from work, we will play PS, he will take me out, to dinners and shopping during weekends. All thanks to royalties of the 21st century. I heard from innah, my maternal grandmom when she visited two years ago that, back then when she was a princess, she doesn't go out of the palace.

    I enjoys sitting on the grass by the poolside in the garden, and stare at the flowers. I love doing this while my feet is in the pool. I love watching the birds and lady bugs. It makes me feel so graceful watching nature have its way. Life is so beautiful when you take it the way it should.

Hello.

This is just about Princess Safeenah. So how do you like this chapter? Please vote, comment and share.

  Thank you, and keep reading. 😉😘😍