It hurts

Safeenah's POV...

        Hi guys....

I don't even know where to start mah sef..🙈

Ok...am so sorry for taking a little long to update. No mind me, please keep reading, and don't forget to vote now so you will not forget by the time you finish reading the chapter. I lobe you all.

  Hinjoy!😂😍

                 👑👑👑👑👑👑

Life continued being cruel on me. Everything always brings back the memories of Ahmad. No matter how many times I promised myself not to cry again, I couldn't. I couldn't stop myself from doing that.

  I slowly stood up from my bed and walked to the walk in closet and to where the glass bookshelf stood.

  Most of the books were bought by Ahmad and was given to me as gifts.

  I grabbed one of the books, the prophet and went over to the small wooden reading table and sat down.

  I slowly flipped through the pages absentmindedly when a folded note fell from it. I curiously opened it and was welcomed with the beautiful, long neat handwriting of Ahmad.

  I smiled and read through;

Hey baby...

    Just wrote this short note to tell you how much I love you.

From your darling Ahmad.

   A tear fell on the paper as I read it again and again. I hugged it on my chest, lifting it up to my lips to kiss it from time to time.

   I lay my head on the table and cried. Crying have become my daily routine. It was the only way I could ease my pain.

    Aisha has gone back to Yola yesterday, after spending three weeks here, and I already felt lonely.

  Mabee and Sana were busy making preparations for their upcoming wedding, which is in two months time. Dad travelled to Dubai while mum is also busy with royalty stuffs and all.

   After I was done draining my tears, I consoled myself and went out, feeling my Alkyabba flowing behind me.

   I motioned for the chauffeur to go away and got into my white Bentley and drove out. I drove straight to an isolated area around kubwa and parked near a small pool.

   I sat down on the grasses and stared into space. I could feel the cool evening breeze fanning my face, blowing my veil.

  I remembered when I used to come here with Ahmad. I would lean on him as he stroke my hair gently while we talk about life.

   A sad smile spread across my face as a dove perched on a twig.

   "Oh Ahmad, look at that dove over there! Isn't it beautiful?".

I said, pointing at the dove.

"Yes it is beautiful, but you are more beautiful than it".

   I sighed and watched as the sun slowly set and darkness started enveloping. I stood up and dusted away the dried grasses that clung onto my Alkyabba.

  I walked to where I parked my car and hopped in, turned on the ignition and drove away.

  "Where have you been baby?".