Meeting again.

The next day, I woke up with a slight fever due to the crying I did yesterday, one side of my face was terribly swollen. I've never been slapped in my life, but that filthy man kaid his hand on me.

  "Kinga koh, jikinki da zafi (you see, your temperature is high), I told you to stop crying over what that lecturer did but you refused. Now get up and take this millet syrup, ok?".

Mama said, leaning me on her body. I pouted and looked away.

"Am not taking anything until that man is in jail".

I said, laying my head on her laps.

"Haba yar babanta. Please take something, for sure he will be severely punished. Don't worry, just drink this please".

   Mama persuaded, scooping the millet syrup from the mug and fed me. I drank half the mug and pushed her hand away.

   "Ok now please get up, your water bath is ready, or you will be late for school".

    I slowly stood up and staggered into the  en-suite. It was made with glass walls with pinks patterns of flowers. The pink jacuzzi was filled with pink warm lavender scented water.

  I untied the rope of my bathrobe and let it fall on the floor, slipped in my feet in the water and sat in it, playing with the pink rose petals that floats on the water.

   "Sweet Saf Saf!!".

I heard mabee's voice from inside my room. I smiled and quickly scrubbed my body with the pink soft sponge, drained the water in the bath and turned on the shower.

After rinsing my body, I wrapped my body with the pink towel that hung on a metal towel hanger, brushed my teeth with a fruity toothpaste and walked out.

    "Baby!".

Mabee said sweeping me off my feet and twirled with me in his arms, making me squeak in delight.

   After dropping me on the floor, he walked with me to my walk in glass closet.

  "What do you want to wear, my princess?".

Malika asked, bowing.

    "I want to wear native attire today. So, a peach and coffee colour Ankara skirt and blouse, peach colour flat shoe, diamond set of jewelry, and a cream colour Alkyabba".

   I ordered, as we sat down with Mabee on a round small feathered pink bed that was in the middle of the room.

   "Bring my breakfast in my dress room".

   I ordered Wahida.

   After a minute, she came in with a tray and dropped it beside me on the feather bed.

   "Mmmm, Burger dogs! Smells good! Who made this?".

I asked looking at Wahida with a wide grin.

   "I made it for you, my princess, because I  know you like it. Sorry I know I am not the cook and its not my duty to do that but I just want you to be happy...".

   "Oh my my! You're the best! Remind me later, I will give you a cheque of 150k, and if it taste good then 155k".

     She smiled and bowed before moving away.

  I grabbed the burger and started eating, while Mabee showed me the gown he ordered for me from Dubai.

  "But Mabee, must I really attend the wedding dinner?".

  I whined with a mouthful.

"Of course we will all attend, excluding dad, don't forget it is the wedding of the daughter of the former minister of education, and he is an old family friend, so, no option".