Emotions

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Ahmad's pov....

I never knew I will ever find true love in my whole life. I never knew it existed.

As I sat there in my office, swirling on my chair slowly, a blue ball pen in my hand, with a wide grin and a dreamy look in my eyes as I think of Safeenah.

She is what we call beauty. Her eyes were heaven! The black is intensively black, and the white is excessively white. Her nose is long, her eye lashes long and black, her eyebrows naturally curved. Coming down to her lips, they are beautiful, sumptuous, tempting, and delicious.

She is the typical African woman; a little chubby, not too tall, not skinny, she is curvy and busty. She is fair in complexion, her hair is long and jet black.

Everything about Safeenah is beautiful, enticing and charming. She is jovial, she is kind and simple. Her talkative attitude is entertaining. Her voice is like flickers of diamond to my ears, and every time she looks at me, I saw clean and clear love.

Even if I had the intention of breaking her heart, I couldn't. She is so innocent, naïve, and her heart is new in the aspect of love.

She is so caring, tender, affectionate and loving. She entrust her heart to me, trusting me with all her being.

She makes me go gaga, go crazy, go insane with her love. My heart pangs just at the mere mention or thoughts of her. She is just an epitome of beauty.

She knows how to take care of a man emotionally, psychologically, mentally and physically. If I lose Safeenah, I don't think another girl will get my heart again. I just love her so much, so much that I can swear I can die for her. Such love is unbreakable, the love I have for her is unpredictable, it is unconditional. It is what we call eternal love.

"Earth to Ahmad!".

And there she is, the angel!

"Oh baby, I didn't hear when you entered".

I said, as she sat down opposite me and took my hands in her soft ones.

"Baby am hungry. Take me out to eat".

"Okay".

I said, picked up my car key and took her hand and we walked out.

I drove straight to the latest cafeteria in the school and we sat down.

"Fried rice, and pineapple juice".

I said to the waiter, and he went away to bring it.

After he placed the orders before us, I dragged her plate closer to me to feed her. I grabbed the knife and fork, fetched the rice and fed her, while she ate silently, a soft smile on her face.

"Am full".

She said, after eating not even half the plate. I smiled before eating, while we chatted away happily.

"Do you have another lecture today?".

I asked, wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"No, till tomorrow which is CHE 202, as you know".

"Oh yeah, I remember I have a lecture with you people tomorrow".

I said.

"Take me home".

She said with a pout. I helped her up, paid for the bill and walked out.

After parking in front of their house, I looked at her and smiled.