Engagement, birthday!

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Safeenah.....

"I need the party to be grand. About the colour of the day, I will ask my fiance. You can go now".

I said tiredly to an event planner, who was holding a notepad in which she just jotted down how I want my birthday to be.

I plumped down on a sofa, sighing.

"Get me a glass of mango juice please".

I said to a servant, eyes closed as I held my temple. I just came back from school after two hectic and boring lectures.

The maid placed the glass which was filled with mango juice, bowed and left.

My phone that was lying beside me on the sofa started beeping. Hissing and sipping my juice at the same time I grabbed the phone and turned it on loudspeaker.

"Saf Saf!!!".

Sana's voice boomed.

"Hey San".

I replied, weakly.

"EEE lecturer sent the assignment he said he will give just now in the WhatsApp group, should I send the questions to you?".

I groaned out loudly and gulped down the remaining juice.

"San am too tired to do any assignment! I just feel like quitting school wallah! Uhmm, please do it for me and send it through my email".

I said the last sentence softly and pleadingly.

"Awwnnn...anything for my darling sister in law!!".

"You ain't even shy! See you!".

I said, mockingly as I laughed.

Mabee and Sana are now couples. I have managed to help him steal her heart and he gave me his new sports car as a reward, though I forced him to.

"Okay, am closing my face!!".

"Stop it you ass!"

"Ait! Gotta go, I have to cook!".

Before I could reply, she hung up.

I shook my head and closed back my eyes.

"Happy birthday in advance, baby sis!".

Mabee said, handing me a wrapped gift. I didn't know when he walked in.

"Thank you, though its two days remaining!".

I said, excitedly as I collected the box and tore the wrapper off.

"Wow!!".

I squealed in delight as I stroke the glass frame of a beautiful rose flower.

"Thank you sweet Mabee! Love you lots and bunches!".

I said as I sprang on him, almost breaking his neck with my arms as I hugged him tightly.

"You are welcome baby girl!".

  He squeaked, trying to pry away from my hug.

After the bone crushing hug, I sat back down, smiling and looking at the picture again.

"Let me go in and see mom".

I nodded as he walked upstairs to the queen's room.

Ahmad's pov...

I walked up and down the the aisles of SPAR SHOPPING MALL, trying to pick birthday presents for Safeenah.

Her birthday is tomorrow, and tomorrow, is also our engagement day.