Yes I do.

Mahmood's POV....

I stood there in front of the mirror and stared back at my reflection. A smile slowly spread across my face. I gently stroke my neatly trimmed stubble, smoothened the front of my kaftan and patted my nicely combed hair.

I looked at the babban gare that was hanging on a clothes-stand, picked it up carefully and wore it.

The gaurds and servants, ten of them, bowed as I walked out of my room. My friends, five of them joined me and we walked to where the cars were parked. The ride to central mosque was a twenty minute's.

I was mute, but the smile never left my face. Twenty minutes later, the sacred knot was tied. Sana is now my wife. She is now my possession. The feeling was so overwhelming it nearly knocked air out of my lungs.

The congratulations rang in my ears as I recieved them all warmly. Managing to pry away from the crowd, I brought out my phone from my pocket and dialed Sana's number. On the fifth ring, she picked up.

I was short of words. I just stayed mute and numb for almost two minutes before I finally uttered a word.

"Alhamdulillah".

I whispered, closing my eyes and inhaling deeply.

"Alhamdulillah".

She said, and her voice was melody to my ears. So soft, so tender that it got me yearning for more of it.

"Wifey, I can't belive you are now mine".

I said, opening my eyes.

She chuckled but didn't say anything. We stayed silent for some time, while I was hearing her breathing softly through the phone, then she sniffed.

"Are you crying, my love?".

"I can't help it".

She said, her voice cracking.

"Why?".

"Because I still can't believe it".

I smiled and played with the rings on my fingers.

"You better do, habibty...".

I looked over to Abbas, who was mouthing for me to come over to where he was standing with a little crowd.

"My love, I have to go. I will talk to you later. I love you".

But she didn't reply and just hung up. I smiled, fiddled with my phone for a little while before marching to where congratulations awaited me.

"Congratulations, brother".

I turned around on hearing King Safwan's voice. He was with his guards, Waziri and two others I couldn't recognize.

I hugged him and smiled before thanking him for honouring the invitation.

"I will go and greet my aunty, before going back to Naseng".

"Did my grandmother come for my wedding?".

I asked.

"No she didn't. The old woman cannot make it in a car. She has arthritis".

"Ohh, too bad".

I said, clicking my tongue on my teeth.

"Attend to your other guests while I go in and see my aunt. See you some other time, brother".

We hugged again and he went to where his cars were waiting.

I turned back my attention to my other guests, recieving unending congratulations.