Admitting love

Safeenah's pov....

    As promised, Mabee came into my room and asked me to get prepared to go for the shopping.

   "OK, gimme thirty minutes and I will be done!".

I shouted back at him.

     I grabbed my phone and checked my account balance.

  "7.8 million, gosh now this will not be enough! I need the money to do other things!".

I whined as I called dad, after dialling for almost twenty times, by busy dad picked up.

   "My princess how are you?".

"Am good. Dad can you please send me some money? I need to go for shopping".

"How much do you need?".

  "10 million".

"Ok".

I hung up and rushed into my closet.

   I wore a green English gown with red laces on it, wore a red Alkyabba and red shoes, red stoned jewelries, a simple make up, then I was ready.

  "Hey sweetheart, lets go!".

"Coming!".

I yelled as I picked up my red B & B handbag and walked out.

     -...-...-...-...-...-...........-...-------...-------...--

     "This one looks good".

Mabee said, showing me a white shoe.

  "Yeah, but the gown am gonna wear is blue".

I said, going up and down the shoe aisle. My eyes landed on a blue Christian louboutin Designer shoe in a show glass.

   "I want this one".

I said, pointing it to the sale girl who was following behind.

    "1.5 million, ma'am".

I nodded as she dropped it in the basket, and followed me to the bag room.

   I picked a blue Tote handbag with a tag of 1million, and dropped in the basket.

     "Oh my God, Saf are you not done, am tired of following you walk around, while you pick nothing!".

Mabee said, grunting as we entered the jewelry shop.

   "I just need to pick jewelries, that is all".

   I said, looking at a set in the show glass.

   The set was adorned with blue and white diamond stones.

  "Oh my! I love this one!".

I said, as I dropped the box in the basket, which was now filled to the brim, because I even went ahead to pick other things like jumpsuits and all.

    "Can we now please go and pay?!".

Mabee said impatiently.

    After the guy at the pay section checked the prices in the computer, he looked up and said;

     "1.7 million, sir".

   Mabee gave him his card, while I hugged him.

  "You're the best, bros!".

   "I know".

He said, pushing me away with a frown, I just know he will complain of the price later.