sunday with friend.

Safeenah".'s pov..."

"Oh mama why cant you let me have some more sleep?".

I whined as my nanny pulled my legs.

"But you have to pray fajr, princess, then you can go back to sleep.

"Arggghhhhh!!!".

I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Mama helped me into the fluffy bed slipper and helped me into the toilet.

I looked up at myself in the mirror and oh God, my hair was sticking everywhere, my eyes were puffy and I just looked like a character from a horror film.

I grabbed my tooth brush and squeezed the fruity toothpaste on it, after licking off the toothpaste, i squeezed another before brushing my teeth, making weird faces and giggling to myself.

I performed ablution and came out. Mama have already spread a prayer rug for me, so she helped me into my prayer cloth, which is a long white gown with a white jilbab that reached my toe.

I prayed fajr, read a chapter from the Holy Quran and removed the cloth.

"Its been long since we had some heart to heart talk with you mama, so come here I have to tell my second best friend something, I need advice from you".

I said, taking mama's hand and dragged her with me to my bed and lay on her laps, while she smoothened my hair.

"Mama I met a guy in school who is a corper, so he asked for my phone number and we went on a date yesterday, though I lied that I went to visit sana, remember her?".

"Of course I do. So, who is the lucky Prince?".

Mama said, teasingly drawing my cheek.

"He is not a Prince mama, but seriously he captured my heart. Mama tell me, what type of guy do I need to be happy with?".

I said, sitting up to look at her.

"Gimbiya, the most important things in a relationship are love, care and affection. You must make sure the guy loves you with all his heart, and that he care for you and is romantically affectionate. If he put your need before his, then surely he is the good one, for keeps of course".

I smiled and played with my fingers.

"You know, I've never been in love so I don't actually know how it feels".

"How do you feel when he look at you?".

I smiled and lay back on her laps and said;

"The first time, I was upset about that lecturer, but he calmed me. When I bumped into him the second time, when my eyes met with his, I used to feel my heart beating wildly in my chest. I used to feel shy, scared and uncomfortable under his gaze.

He have such black eyes that pierce into me. And I love his voice, they sound soothing, his smile make me feel save and his little gestures stuck to my mind. But, he is not my match. He is poor, his parents are poor and he is not from a royal family. But seriously mama, this guy captured my heart, but I don't know as for him, maybe he don't even feel the same".

Mama tugged a hair behind my ear and caressed my face.

"What are the gestures you said, did he offered them after he heard you are a princess. I don't mean to say, but some guys are just after money".

"No mama, he helped me onto my chair, he fed me ice cream, before I even told him who I am, he freaked out at first but was calm afterwards. Mama he is just so gentle, he is so handsome and cute, his smiles are warm, oh my God!".