The beautiful princess.

Prince safwan's pov....

Oh Allah! She is so beautiful! I remembered how her eyes shone and dangled, how her...

"Hey dude!".

I hissed as my best friend, Zubair slapped my arm playfully, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"When are you gonna grow up Zubair?".

I asked with a frown as I sat up.

"Oh sorry! I forget you are now the great king of Naseng kingdom!".

He said, popping a sliced piece of apple in his mouth. I shook my head and sighed.

Putting on a serious expression, I said;

"The king of Shamnarr sent for me. He said he want to talk about some issues with the dispute over lands between Buru village and Toro village".

"Wow! So when are you going?".

Zubair asked as I also picked a slice of Apple and chewed slowly.

"He said I should meet him during the weekend, Saturday to be specific".

Putting on a more serious expression, I said.

"I like his daughter".

Zubair choked on his fruit and opened his eyes widely like the size of saucers. I shrugged and watched as he playfully gagged.

"What?! You like his daughter? Wow! Just wow! Playboy Safwan like a princess!".

I shot him a deadly glare and hissed.

"Just know that, if you play your games on her, you gonna die! Remember who her father is".

He said scoffing and turned back to eating his fruits.

"Guy am serious I like her, with good intentions. She is my cousin, so I wouldn't want anything to hurt her".

"Hmmm. So, are you gonna approach her or what?".

I leaned my elbow on a tim tim (round soft royal pillow) and sighed deeply.

"When I first saw her, that was on my coronation, I felt totally drawn to her. She is so beautiful, she is pretty, she is gorgeous!".

I said dreamily, looking up at the chandeliar.

"Is it the reason why you like her?".

  Zubair asked, raising a brow.

"Not at all, Zubair. I just feel it in my blood. But I don't even know how to approach her. I am afraid she might reject me...".

"Of course no! You are the king of Naseng....".

"And she is the princess of Shamnarr...".

"You are a king, Safwan. And she is your sister, she wont reject her own blood!!".

I sighed and palmed my forehead.

"Yes I know. But I just felt it in me. Its gonna be hard".

  "Then fight for it, Safwan. She is worth all struggles. And be careful, man. Am off".

   Zubair said, standing up and adjusted his babbar riga.

"Am not seeing you off".

  "You dont have to, your royal highness".

He said as he playfully bowed. I laughed and watched his back as he went out.

                      👑👑👑