Love

"Daddy!"

I called out to the king as I sat down beside him on his bed.

"Baby, how are you doing this early morning?".

He said, as I lay on his chest.

"Dad am fine".

"So, when are you sending over that boy to me? You said he is offered a job as a lecturer, right?".

   I nodded, smiling sheepishly.

  "That is good. Send him over to me tomorrow, by 8:00pm".

   "Ok daddy, I love you!".

I said as I hugged him so tightly.

"Don't break my old bones, my dear, and before I forget, I bought you chocolates from Birmingham".

I squealed in delight as I watched him brought out a small suitcase from his wardrobe.

  I kneeled down and zipped it open, it was filled with many chocolates and candies.

  I jumped on dad and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

"You are the best father in the world, thank you daddy!!!".

"Anything for my princess. But don't eat too much sweets, or else, you're gonna lose all your teeth before your grandmum lose one".

  "How can she not eat sweets, while all you do is buy her lots and lots of chocolates everyday!".

Mum said as she sat beside dad and kissed his cheek, aftee bowing respectfully.

  "You spoil her a lot".

She said again, rubbing massaging ointment on dad's forehead.

    "She is the coolness of my eyes, my only daughter, and if I don't pamper her, who will I pamper?".

  "Sweetheart, we will soon be sending her off to another family. What if she goes there and ask for a suitcase filled with chocolates and candies, what if she demanded for 10 million just to buy a shoe and a bag?..."

  "I know, but while she is still under my care, I will provide her with all she need".

Mum scoffed and glared at me, while I smiled and winked mischievously.

    "Ok, old people, let me go to my room".

   They both glared at me as I dodged a pillow from mum and ran out. My family is the best royal family ever. Royalty never stopped us from being fond of each other. Once inside the house, we tried our possible to be comfortable around each other.

     "Hi sweet brother!".

I chirped as I plumped in Mabee's bed.

   He groaned and sat up, frowning.

   "Oh Mabee, what did I do now?"

I said, snatching a sandwich from his plate, which a guard just brought containing his breakfast.

  "You are a foodie wallahi".

   He said, grabbing away the plate from me, while I tried getting another one.

"Will you give this plate or I tell Sana?".

He quickly let go and smiled, shyly running a hand through his silky hair.

  "See him now!".

   I said teasingly with a mouthful.

  "Sana my love, but she still didn't accept my love. Maybe you should talk to her".