A New friend.

"Good morning, princess".

I pretended not hearing mama waking me up from sleep. She tapped me on my shoulders, trying to wake me up, but I hugged my cozy duvet more.

"Gimbiya (princess), you have an Eight o'clock lecture, and now is already seven forty five".

I sprang up, rubbing my eyes.

"Why didn't you wake me up since six?"

I asked with a pout as I rubbed my eyes lazily.

"Sorry gimbiya, I didn't want to wake you up from your sleep".

"Call Wahida for me".

Mama bowed and went out, and after some seconds, Wahida, one of my servants came in.

"Get my bath water ready, and also my breakfast. Be quick about it I don't wanna be late".

I said, dropping my feet in the lilac bedroom slippers.

After taking my bath, I came out and my make up artist, Ammah quickly did a simple make up on my face and helped me into the black gown on which I wore a golden colour Alkyabba (Royal thobe).

I wore a blue high heeled shoe as Malika, another servant of mine, sprayed perfumes on my clothes.

My bodyguards were already waiting for me outside, and seeing me, they opened the door and drove away, after I settled down.

The lecture was already in progress when I arrived at the school. I Came out of my Bentley and walked into the lecture theatre majestically, with two bodyguards following behind me with guns, ready to strangle as little as a fly that dare come near me.

I took my seat at the first row, near Sana. Nobody ever sat close to me during lectures for a reason only known to them. I just like this girl very much, but she always maintains her distance, because she is a commoner.

"And class, from today, I will not be the one to finish this course with you guys. A corper will be of assistance while I go to Malaysia for a course. From next week, the corper, Ahmad will take you as the course lecturer."

She said, before going out.

Sana was about to go out when I grabbed her hand.

She turned to look at me, scared, her eyes dancing from my face to my bodyguards'. I smiled at her and said;

"Sana Sa'ad, please can we talk?".

"Of course princess".

"Call me Safeenah, or Saf".

I said shrugging.

I held her hand in mine and we went out. People were staring at us as we walked to a round hut, where ice cream and snacks were sold.

"Sana why are you avoiding me every time I try having a conversation with you?."

"I'm not avoiding you, princess".

"Yes you are. I just wanted us to be friends if its okay with you. I have no friends in this school and life is just so boring with those bodyguards!".

I said, glaring at one of them who stood beside my table, ready to fire a bullet into whoever comes near me.

"Do you think its okay for you to make friends with me? Am a commoner and my parents are very poor."

"No Sana, this is not a reason why we cant be friends. So...friends...?".

I said, wearing my best smiles and sticking out my hand for a handshake.