Chapter 1

--Emma's p.o.v--
*cutting warning*

I wake up to the obnoxious sound of my alarm clock. I slowly get up out of my bed. I get my clothes from my dresser and slowly walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower, I look myself in the mirror and see all of my marks and scars. I see my blade just lying there, so I picked it up. One for being a mistake, another one for being ugly and I do a few more. After I get out of the shower and change into a t-shirt, sidemen hoodie and black skinny ripped jeans. I leave the bathroom and go down stairs to get breakfast. I'm normally the first one awake, so it doesn't matter what I eat. I get a piece of bread and I go back to my room.

"Emma today a group of guys are coming to adopted, no fighting and please be there." Kaylee one of the workers said with a smile.

"Fine whatever, but I'm going out" I said and walked out.

--Few Hours Later--

I get back to the care home and the people are here, well at least that is what Kaylee said. I go to the kitchen to get a snack and I run to my room, so I can't be seen. A few minutes later a knock was placed on my door.

"Yes?" I yelled. It was Kaylee with some people I guess.

"How may I help you?" I question

"The people want to see you and talk to you" Kaylee said as I nod. The people walked in and it was the Sidemen. They walked in and my eyes went wide.

_______________________________________

(edited)