Chapter 13

*Emma's p.o.v*

I woke up pretty early. I go to the bathroom to get ready with all the voices in my head.⚠️ I get a shower and have the urge to cut. I tried to leave it, but fail and put the blade on my skin and did a few cuts. Some were deep, others were not deep at all. ⚠️I get ready and go downstairs to see all the boys in the kitchen.

"Hey Emma you need to eat something" Josh said

"I'm not hungry" I said going to the fridge to get a water.

"You need to eat. Your super skinny" Simon said. I just roll my eyes and drink the water.

"When the Cals get here Emma we are going to talk about last night" Simon said

"Ok I don't care, but I'm going to my room. So, I will be up there if you need me"

"Ok and don't do anything dumb" Tobi said as I go up stairs. I have already done something dumb and I don't plan on stopping.....

*Few hours later*

I sit there on my phone looking thought old pictures from living with my parents, so many scars and bruises. A few minutes later all the guys come into my room. I just sit there not saying anything waiting for one of them to talk.

"Ok what happen one day in that house" Lux asked

"Ok it would start by waking up and get ready for school. Then I would make food for everyone and I wouldn't eat and I would go to school. I got to school, got beat up ready badly and then I would go to my classes. After school I walk home and start to clean. After cleaning I would make dinner and if they didn't life it they would hurt me. After all that I would go to bed." I said 

"How much did you eat when you lived with them?" asked Lux

"I barely ate so now I never hungry and if I am hungry I don't eat." I said simply 

"You need to eat, so you don't get sick" JJ said 

"It's hard to eat food after not eat much for a month" 

"We also need to look for sharp objects in your room and bathroom" Simon states then going to the bathroom with Josh to look. The others look in here. Simon and Josh come back in with two of my blades. I just sat there has Vik and Tobi finds my other two blades.

"Emma are there more blades or sharp objects with you" Ethan said and I nodded. I hand over a few pins.

"Ok good and if you arm starts to burn tell one of us and we will help" Josh said

"Ok anything else" I said hoping for them to leave

"Yes everyone is staying at the house while your here and will stay longer if you stay longer" Lux said and I nodded as they leave my room. Once they leave I lay back in my bed and fall into a deep sleep. 

--