Chapter 7

*Emma's p.o.v*

Eli texted me last night telling me that we can work on the project today. So, I gave him my address and he will be here in an hour. But, I haven't told the guys, so I am doing that now. 

"Boys I have a friends coming over to work on a project we me in an hour, so please be as normal as you."

"We can try, but most of us will be recording, so if you hear yelling or screaming that is us" Simon said

"Ok well im going to my room now" I said walking up stairs

><Time skip><

The guys are recording now and Luke will be here any second. A few minutes later the door bell rung and it was Luke.

"Hey. You Ready to work on this project for hours" I said jokingly 

"Yea, but no im not to ready" he said laughing

"Ok well let's get to my room and start working* I said has we walk to my room with the supplies we need.

*Few hours Later* 

The guys are done recording and we are still working on this dumb project and we aren't even half way done.

"We might need to work on this tomorrow. I'm so tired" I said as Luke nodded

"Yea and I might come over earlier, so we can get more done" He said

"Yea that's is fine, but thing I forgot to tell." "My family is The Sidemen" I said nervously

"Ok that is fine. I have hear of them, but never seen their videos. I think I will watch some tonight." He said walking to the door with me walking next to him.

"Yea, but has we walk down to the door, they might question us, so lets go fast before we get question." I said walking fast to the door. Only to see the guys in the kitchen. I hope they don't see us.

"Emma and the person come to the kitchen please" JJ yelled. "Sorry" I mouthed to Luke as he just laughed.

"Yes how can I help you" I said Yawning

"First who is the guy. Next how is the project going." Josh asked

"I'm Luke. Nice to meet you and it's going ok we almost half way done." Luke said 

"Ok. well i'm Josh her dad. Then there is Ethan, Simon, Vik, Tobi, JJ, and Harry" He said pointing to everyone has he said their names. 

"Well sorry to cut this short I need to get home to eat. Hopefully I will see you again" Luke said waving to the guys and then hugging me goodbye.

"Bye Luke see you tomorrow" I said has he winked and I start to blush and he walk out the door.

"So, I see some one has a crush" Tobi said Laughing.

"Whatever I am to tired to deal with you people" I said walking stairs

"We are talking about this tomorrow" Simon and Josh yelled in unsion