Chapter 16

(Author note)

Ok so I'm time skipping it to more recent years and all the guys still live together. I know in real life they are moving out of the sidemen house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Emma's p.o.v* 

Well I'm still living with my real parents. I also released two years ago because of stress and I don't get bullied any more unless it's from Liam. I'm finally 17 and turning 18 in a few months. I barely eat and I'm never home. I get ok grades and I'm on the girls soccer team for my school. I feared at my school as well. However, I wonder how the guys are. Do they remember me? Do they even want to miss me?

*Simon's p.o.v* 

I miss Emma so much and so does everyone, but mainly Josh. We are still together and we always wonder how Emma is doing.

"Hey Si what you thinking about" JJ said walking into the kitchen.

"Emma and everything" 

"I know you miss her we all do. Heck I wonder what happens everyday in her life and how we haven't found her Instagram yet."

"Yea well I need to get back to editing" I said leaving and going to my room.

(Few Hours of Editing Later)

I finally finished so I went on to Instagram and start to look at my discover people until one user found my eye. Emma_224300  I go onto the account and it was Emma the Emma that I know. I look at her account and she looked so different. She looked sad and depressed in some. Then, there are pictures of her smiling and with some people. She even still plays football and is on her high school team. However, no picture of us. I really need to show the guys.

"JOSH COME TO MY ROOM" I yelled. A few minutes later Josh ran in. 

"What is it Si" 

"Come look at my phone" I hand him my phone and his eyes go wide open.

"I-I-it's Emma's Instagram. How did you find it"

"In my discover people. It was just there and she looks so different" I said smiling a little

"We will tell the guys tomorrow. Good night Simon" He said walking out

*Emma's p.o.v*

I get home from school and go to my room to do home work. I check my Instagram oh no.

Miniminter is following you

zerkaahd is following you 

 I need to get to my game. I get ready, get my gear and run out the door to get to the field because it was a home game. I finally get there and it's time to kick some ass. I was the striker and I'm a starter. We were winning 3-0 and I was going for a shot until me and a girl ran into each other. I couldn't move my right knee or leg at all, so I sat there waiting for the refer to get my coach. A few minutes later I see my coach running over.

"Emma are you ok" He said in a panic

"No I can't move my knee or leg and if I do it hurts really bad and I don't think I can get by myself." I said as he help me get up and to the bench. About 20 minutes later the game is ends and I can still can't movement knee. I get help from Sara to walk around. I shake their hands and go to the locker rooms with some help.

"Hey how is your knee" Ash said as I walked in with Sara

"It hurts like hell. I think I'm going to a doctor."

"We have a big game in a few weeks. Please be ok" Lacey said

"Ok well who wants to help me get home" I said

"I will" Chloe said. I nodded and gave my bag. Chloe was the only person who knows I'm bi, but she is also bi. So I don't need to worry.

"Hey do your get help getting to the doctors also. If so call me ok?" She said

"Yea and I'm going to tomorrow I will text you" I said walking inside to my room with her help.

"Ok well see you tomorrow call me if you need anything." She said leaving. After a few minutes I fall into a deep sleep.

*The next day*

I wake up and call Chloe so she can get me. 

"Ring Ring...."

"Hello" she said

"Hey I need a ride to get to the doctors and some one to come with you want to" 

"Sure see ya in a  minute" She said hanging up. My knee is a little better but hurts like a bitch. I slowly get up and get changed into sweats and a hoodie. I check my phone and see I have a dm and it's from Simon.

Miniminter: Hey Emma long time no talk

Emma_224300: Yea no kidding

Miniminter: How is life been

Emma_224300: It's been better about to get to the doctor 

Miniminter: Oh no  what happened?

Emma_224300: I got hurt at my game, but my ride is here so I got to go. bye Simon

Miniminter: Bye Emma

I hear knock at my door and I slowly walk to get it. I open it and walk out.

"Hey I see your knee is doing better" Chloe said.

"Yea I guess"

(After the doctor checked Emma's knee and they are about to know what is wrong)

"Well Emma you have hurt your mcl extremely bad, it's almost torn. So, your going to be in a knee brace for a while and you have to take it easy" The Doctor said

"One question, I have a really important game in a few weeks can I play in that game with my brace. If I take it easy" I asked

"No, but I really can't stop you. Lets just get you that knee brace" He said. He walks out and comes back a few minutes later with a few boxes. " Ok try the medium size brace on" I nodded and put it in. 

"Ok that was easy that one fits, so your done here. Please take it easy." I nodded and me and Chloe leave.

Miniminter: how did it go?

Emma_224300: you not going to be happy

Miniminter: what do you mean

Emma_224300: Sent a picture 

Miniminter: What did you do

Emma_224300: I did something to my mcl....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

So if you are wonder what your mcl is i was told from my doctor that it's near you acl. But I'm not a doctor so don't quote me. But I only know off these because I had that injury bout 2 years ago. And yes that is my knee brace from my injury.