Chapter 22

*Emma's p.o.v* 

I wake up to the brightness of the sun. How did I get to my bed? Then I remember what happened, Luke or one of the guys probably took me to my room. I get out of my bed and walk out of my room to the kitchen to see Luke and Tobi talking. I walk pass them, so I can get a protein bar. 

"Hey how did you sleep?" Luke asked 

"It was fine. I have happen better sleep" I said yawning. 

"Luke you know that we have to go back to America in a two weeks right?" He nodded and Tobi just looked at us.

"Why do you guys have to go back? Emma we would like for you too stay" Tobi said

"I can't because of uni, but I will here in the summer. I did miss you guys a lot. But, Tobi you need to go we have to leave for the gym soon." I said  and Tobi nodded heading to the door.

"see ya guys later" He said waving

"Ok lets go get ready" I said walking to my room. I get a sport bra and leggings on because me and Luke are just going to the work out room here in the apartments. I walk out of my room and see Luke on his phone. He looked at to me and smirked. 

"Let get to the gym, so we can get this work out done" I said getting my phone,  water, and keys.

*Time Skip to after the gym*

I get to money and Luke's and I apartments and unlocked the door. Me and Luke walk into the living room. I stand up and started to walk to my room before Luke grabbed my arm and slowly started to kiss me. Minutes go by and it starts to become a heated make out session. We stopped once some one knocked on our door. I walk over to it and opened the door to see my coach.

"Hey coach what you need"

"Emma we are leaving England next week" He said 

"Why don't we have games?"

"Every team dropped out for some reason, so we are leaving next week and the guys team is leaving also. But, two days after us."

"Ok I will let Luke know" I said sadly closing the door and walk over to Luke.

"Hey Luke we are leaving next week, but I leave two days before you." 

"What why?" 

"All the team dropped out so we have to leave. The thing is I'm not going to the guys until I am at the airport or when your plane leaves. But, if they knock don't answer. Ok?" 

"Ok don't work Emma it's fine, but lets pack our things" Luke said letting go of me. 

*Time skip to the day Emma leaves*

I walk up and get changed into some sweats and a hoodie. I go to the kitchen and get the last protein bar. I walk to room, but get stopped by some one knocking on the door. I walk to door and open it to see the guys.

"Hey what do you need. I have to get ready to leave"

"Where are you going" Harry said. I panicked once he said that

"T-the gym" I said trying to close the door but Simon's foot got in the way.

"Emma where are you going" Josh said

"Home" I said trying to close the door again but one of their foots are still there.

"Don't you go home in like a week" Tobi asked

"Yea, but I'm serious I need to get my things and leave" I said getting my bags walking out. I get into the lift and go down. The guys were running after me and I quickly put my key on the deck and I run to the car and we drive away, away from the Halo Tower, away from the guys I will probably not talk to in awhile.

----------------------------------------------------------------