Chapter 15

*Emma's p.o.v*

The rest of the week goes back pretty quickly and now I go back to my real parents. The guys really don't want to go, but i'm going no matter what. I finish packing and I go down stairs and to the kitchen. I look up too see all the boys sitting and talking. I go to the fridge and grab an apple. I just listen to what the boys were talking about. 

*Few Hours Later* 

We sat there talking for hours, but it is time for me to leave sadly. I run up stairs to get my bag. I start to go down stairs, but I was stopped by Vik and Harry.

"Emma here are all of our numbers and we will find your new Instagram. Even if it takes forever" Harry said and Vik gave me the numbers. I just nod and starts walking down stairs again. I get down stairs and I hug everyone. I am going to miss them. Once we all stop hugging, I wave everyone bye and walk out the door with my bag. I hop into the Uber and they drive off. 'Man this is going to be the worse thing ever' I though to myself.

*Time Skip to when Emma is in America*

I finally get off the plane. I get my bag and I go to the taxi. It was a 30 minute ride so I just sat there on my phone. We get to the house and I pay the man and I go inside with my bag close to my side. 

"Hey Honey, how was it in England" My Mom ask

"It was great. I missed the cool air" I said walk to my room so I can unpack. I put all my clothes away and hide the boys' numbers. I finally put my laptop on the desk. I went to lay in my bed and then I got the idea to vlog and give an update. I grab my camera and start the vlog. (The bold is Emma vlogging)

Hey guys and welcome to my vlog! Today I am going to give a little update and a short tour of my room at my real parents house. Ok well first I'm going to update you guys. So as some of you know I am living with my real parents and that I just went to see the guys. I probably will not be in any of their videos for a few years because I will be living in America. Also, I still am not going to be posting on my socials because I want to make myself better has I live in America because I really am not happy with my self or my grades. Also I want to find something that I really like and can see my self going in the future. Also, I will not be posting a lot unless it's kinda important or it's a life update. Ok now let get on with the room.

(After room tour)

Ok guys that is it with this vlog see ya later babes!

I finish the vlog and I go to the bathroom to get a shower. I get into the shower and I see the scar from myself and my parents. I just finish this shower and I get ready for bed. I walk to my room and I fall into a deep sleep.

*The Next Day*

I wake to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slowly get out of bed and get ready for school. I walk down stairs to get my bag and I leave. I walk to the school building and I enter the building. I walk to my locker and grab my book. I close my locker. I turn to see my twin Liam.

"Hey slut when did you get home"

"l-last night" I am really scared of my brother. He is never home to see what our parents do to me so.

"Man I wish I was there. Wait never mind I don't like you. I don't even know how your my sister because of how much of a nerd you are." He said as he punch me. "Your so weak and worthless. Go kill yourself" He said running off. I get up and start to walk to class. This is going to be worse than when I left to see them.

------------------------------------------------------------------