Chapter 26

*Emma's p.o.v*

Me and Cam rush to get ready because we are meeting the people who invited us to the event. All the other guys are there and have meet them, according to the boys, they are pretty nice. Me and Cam are finally done getting ready and we gave our vapes, keycards, and phones. We start to run to the event and the owners were outside the guys said. Me and Cam finally get there and we couldn't breathe or stand up after running that long. Cam was the first to get up and he started laughing and the people started to walk over. They look like people I know. Oh shit its them, save me lord.

"Emma get up. They are here" Cam said still laughing

"I don't want to" I said in a weird voice that made us laugh even more

"Well hello i'm one of the owners of this event the others are inside still. My name is Josh" After he said that I started to get up

"Hello i'm Cam or Fitz and this is Emma or Em and we are from Australia." Cam said helping me up.

"Ok. what group are you apart of and what games do you play?" Josh said looking at me

"Oh we are in the Misfits and we play CSGO, PUBG, and Fortnite" I said looking right at his face and it was truly Josh. The next thing I know Simon is running out to get Josh, so they can go to the different booths and look at them. After they left me and Cam started to go inside and go to the Misfits booth to set up. 

*After the booth is set up*

We finally got everything in its place and the whole crew is going to look at booth. Me and Cam just sit down in our seat next to each other and start to talk.

"Hey Emma I was wondering do you want to be my girlfriend" Cam asked nervously

"Yes Cam I will be your girlfriend" I said smiling like a dork. We both lean in and our lips touch. The butterflies were all gone and that made me really happy. Our lip part and Swagger comes over and slaps my arm.

"Ouch what was that for cunt" 

"Oh the owners are here. Come on love birds and no making out in front of fans. Got it" Me and Cam just nod and follow him. We get there and I take a hit of my vape. I tap on Cam's shoulder, he turns around and a blow the smoke in his face. He flipped me off and stole my vape.

"Hey that is mine" I said and he just laughed. He gave it after taking a hit and we finally got to the others. It was all of the Sidemen and some of the Pack. I gulped as they all look shocked to see me.

"Ok where is your group from?" Vik asked

"Well everywhere but we are all living in Australia right now" I said 

"Ok the games you guys play?" Lachlan asked

" PUBG, Fortnite and CSGO" Mason says.

"Ok can we talk to Emma quickly." Simon said

"Only if Cam comes with. If not then no" I said in a cold voice and everyone from the Misfits looked at me because they never have hear my voice go cold like that.

"Fine follow us" Tobi said. Me and Cam started to follow them. This is going to be a long day.

------------------------------------------------------------------