Chapter 12

*The Month is over* *Emma's p.o.v*

My parents are making me stay here, but I can see the guys for a week. Then, I come back until I'm 18. I hope they don't see my arms. So, many scars and many fresh cuts. I get on the planes and go see the guys.

*Time Skips to when Emma is off the plane*

I finally made it and I can't wait to see the guys because I will be gone for a few years. I go get my bag and try to find the boys. After a few minutes of searching I found them. I walk behind Josh and I hug him. He turns around and hugs me back

"I have missed you so much Emma" Josh said as the guys turned around.

"I missed you all also" Trying to act normal and trying to hide my wrist. The next thing I know I get tackle by them. I try not to show pain, but that was hard to do and Vik saw my face and gave me a weird look. I gave him the face "Leave it" and he nods. Everyone gets off me and we go to the car.

"So, how was being with your parents" JJ asked

"It was ok, but I am going to be living with them for a few more years." I said and Simon look at me scared because he knew what they did to me when I was younger.

"Ok that is fine, but why didn't you answer our calls" Tobi asked

"I was never on my phone. I was busy working on other things like football."

"Ok well we are home, so you can go put your things away" Josh said getting out. I get out and grab my bag and go to my room. Vik followed probably to find out why I was hurting when I got tackled my the boys.

"Ok what really happened in America" Vik said

"I go to a middle school and get in fights all the time." I said half lying

"Emma I know when your lying" 

"Fine. My parents were abusing me again that is why I was in the care center in the first place. It is so bad to live in that house. I have barely ate anything because they said I am fat and I started believing them Vik. I didn't want to leave in the first place and I don't want to go back, but they are making me come back or they will sue you guys. They took the phone you gave me, so I couldn't call or text for help." I said and started to sob. Vik came over to hug me and told me everything will be ok.

"Let me see your wrist" Vik said taking my arm and pulling the sleeve up. Vik's eyes wided and the others came in to see how I was doing and they saw my wrist. Simon and Josh had a sad look and the others stood there with shook faces.

"Emma we need to clean this" Ethan said taking me to the bathroom.

"What happened and be truthful" Harry said.

"I couldn't take it the abuse they were giving me was to much and I have to go back or they will sue you guys and will try to find me. When I was there I went to public school and got bullied heck I was in some fight and never won. I didn't but twice a week because I was "fat" I said making it simple.

"You should of called us. We could of helped you" JJ said

"But, there is so much more to the story and I'm not going into detail. That is all I'm saying" I just snapped.

"Emma you need to calm down" 

"I can't what happened in that house will make you disappointed in me and my depression is so bad now because of them. I don't even like myself. I don't believe in myself. I have no friends because I am the nerd/loner at school. I hate it I try so hard to fit in, but they hate me everyone does. I don't even know why you adopted me." I said trying to leave, but JJ and Harry are in front of the door, so I can't get out.

"Emma we adopted you because we love you and you are awesome in everyway, so stop thinking that stuff. We all love you and we are sorry for what happened in the house. We will call the police later about." Josh said

"You can't call the police. They will leave and find me and hurt me until I can't move. I mean that is what happened when I told my only best friend and then he left me. I just can't right now can I just go to sleep now." 

"Yes, but we are talking in the morning and the cals will be here also." Simon said.

word count: 851