Chapter 23

We finally get to the airport. Me and the girls get out of the car and go inside and I went to Starbucks. I got a Green Tea. I grabbed it and turned around to be see a young girl right next to me. 

"H-hi can I have a picture with you. I love your videos even tho you don't post anymore" The youbg girl asked shyly.

"Sure, but what is your name" I said smiling

"Katie" She said smiling. We took the picture and went our own ways. I got to my gate and just wait to get on the plane.

*Time skip*

I'm in America again after a long flight. I get into the cab after saying goodbye to everyone and I  zone out thinking about everything. I get home and I pay the cab driver and I walk inside. 

"Hey Emma. Why are you home early?" My mom asked

"Every team dropped out for the guys and girls team, so we are back in America"

"Oh ok well I have news"

"What is it?" I'm not going to lie I'm scared because they never have news.

"You are moving in a week and your school know already."

"Why am I moving? I don't want to leave my best friend or even my boyfriend. What about my schooling and college?"

"Wait you have a boyfriend? And you are doing online for both"

"Yea I do. Maybe if you were with me, you would of known" I said running up stairs with my bags. There were boxes up here already. I start to go thought my stuff looking at everything sadly. I text in the group chat with the guys' and girls' team.

Me: Guys I have some news

Luke: What is it

Beth: We need to know this. You never have news

Kevin: Yea I agree

Me: Well I'm moving next week

Chloe: WHAT WHY

Me: Idk 

Nick: Where are you moving

Me: Idk that also. I was just told we were moving and to go pack, so i'm going that now.

*Luke's p.o.v*

Emma is moving, but why. Why does she have to? Where is she moving to? I can't stop thinking about it. Soon there was a knock placed on the door. I think one of the guys have come to see how i'm feeling. I open the door to see Josh and Simon.

"How can I help you?" I said kinda rudely

"Why are you here and not Emma" Simon asked

"Because Emma leaves two days before me, but it was good for Emma to leave before me or at this time at all." I said sadly

"Why? " Josh asked

"Well she is moving from where we live in a week according to her mom and she doesn't even know where." They just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you serious? " Josh asked

"Yea, why would I lie to you guys. Well I need to go bye." I said closing the door.

*Emma's p.o.v*

It's now midnight and I'm really tired. I go to my bed and take a nap. I wake up at 5 am I get out of bed and start to pack my bathroom and trash things I don't need. This is going to be a long week of packing and stuff.

--