Prologue

Dear Mrs.Granger,

I am pleased to inform you that all students in their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts during the war have been invited to complete their years at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, there will be no Head boy and Head girl this year as all students from ages 17-19 have special instructions from the Ministry of Magic. Enclosed is a second page of information and supplies that you will need for your last year at Hogwarts. Please remember that the Hogwarts Express leaves Kingscross Station from Platform 9 ¾ on September 1st at exactly 11 o'clock am. I will await your owl no later than August 1st informing me of your return to Hogwarts.

Best regards,

Minerva McGonagall

Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hermione received her letter from Hogwarts explaining that she could return and finish her education. She used the owl sent to her by McGonagall to confirm her return to Hogwarts. 'Hmm' Hermione thought 'I wonder what the ministry has that makes us not be able to have a Head boy and Girl'. Hermione used her owl to send Harry and Ron a letter about their return to Hogwarts.

Dear Mr.Malfoy,

I am pleased to inform you that all students in their 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts during the war have been invited to complete their years at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, there will be no Head boy and Head girl this year as all students from ages 17-19 have special instructions from the Ministry of Magic. Enclosed is a second page of information and supplies that you will need for your last year at Hogwarts. Please remember that the Hogwarts Express leaves Kingscross Station from Platform 9 ¾ on September 1st at exactly 11 o'clock am. I will await your owl no later than August 1st informing me of your return to Hogwarts.

Best regards,

Minerva McGonagall

Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry'

Draco received his letter that allowed him to change his ways after he was forced to join the Deatheaters to keep Voldemort from killing his family. Although, the students at Hogwarts may not be alright with a former Deatheater continuing school. Draco decided to confirm his return anyway because maybe the special planning for the 6th and 7th years might bring him some joy in life. He used the Hogwarts owl to confirm his return and his owl to send a letter to Blaise and Pansy informing them that he would be returning to Hogwarts. 

******************************************************

Hi all!! I am a Pureblood Ravenclaw! I will update this story as much as I can! I am a first year college student working on my degree so of course school comes first but I have a 6 week Christmas break coming up so ill be updating throughout that! I do warn you that this will have chapters with adult content in them so if you do not want to read them i will warn you before the chapter starts and you can go on to the next chapter! This is also my first story so if there are some dry parts or boring parts please dont leave any rude comments! Ive read multiple fanfics about the ministry's new "Marriage law" so im pulling ideas from them! I will not be copying any chapters or specific wording from any other works, I just simply like the ideas and want to incorporate them into my own story! 

Anyway! I hope you enjoy reading! Please leave comments and tell me if I can make a certain section better! 

Also to note, if I do take longer to update in these coming weeks it is because my final exams are coming up! December 14th is my last final exam day so after that Ill be able to update when I want!