Part 1: My Story Chapter 1

Long brown hair, curly from the ends. Dull gray eyes, built up figure. That's how I would describe myself, while others might think differently. Hi, I'm Kassidy Johnson, but most people call me Kassi. It might seem that I have a normal life, well that's what I thought too, until tenth grade.

        Beep! Beep! Beep! And there goes the snooze button. I'm not the type of person to be super excited about the first day of school, but today I'm super depressed about it. I've never been in a real high school, and I've heard so many horror stories. So, I guess being new and being so uncomfortable that I look constipated is defiantly gonna make me stick out. As I finally make it out of my hard-as-a-rock, but comfy for me mattress I slip on my six year old sisters doll, what a great start to the day. She's already up although her bus comes in an hour. Wait, that means that I only have thirty minutes to get ready! That might seem like enough time but, considering I take an hour in the bathroom and like a gazillion years to eat breakfast, there's no way I can make it. Surprisingly I'm done in twenty minutes and, have time to spare. As I wait I think of all the different levels of  the school, and all this other stuff that would make me freak out even more. As I'm off scaring myself, I see the bus from the corner of my eye. My heart starts beating ten times as fast as I grab my backpack and run for the bus. the line is pretty long, and I make it second to last in line. The girl behind me in line plops right next to me on the bus. Through out the bus ride we talk. Her name is Dalilah James and she's been living here in Orlando, Florida her whole life. She has perfectly straight dirty blonde hair with sharp blue eyes that replicate the ocean. Although the day started out like a blob, I think it's just gonna get better 'cause I made an awesome friend.

        Once we've entered the ginormous building, Dalilah and I exchange schedules to see if we have any like classes. It turns out all we have is lunch which is a total bummer. So, I somehow find my way to homeroom, and get assigned to my seat. I pretty much hate my class already, I mean me the new girl is in a class filled with jocks and all the popular kids in the school, great. Just what I need for my first experience in high school. I go through half of the day and meet up with Dalilah at lunch. When I get to the table I see another girl and a guy. Wait, What!?! Really, this just totally ruined my entire school year! Dalilah introduces me to them. The girls name is Beatrice, she is super sweet with her short red and curly hair and hazel eyes, we get along well. And then there's Josh, he has green eyes with really dark brown hair. I try to ignore him as much as possible, but his eyes keep darting back and forth from Dalilah and I. I think he's super weird and creepy but I don't say anything. It turns out Josh is in my study hall, so I make sure I sit as far away from him as possible. The day finally comes to an end , and I walk home home alone, and sit my empty room awaiting the next day to come.