Chapter 4: We All Fall Down

About a day or two after our meet up at the fishing spot, Gabby felt guilty for not being able to hold up her end of the deal, so she proposed something way more extreme than seeing her breasts. She had texted me saying that she would give me a blowjob and show me her breasts later that week. I was taken aback by this. I never thought that I would get this far. I had only fantasized about a blowjob, and the times we did talk about it, it was all hypothetical flirty type stuff. Once again, being an extremely hormonal boy, I accepted the offer right off of the bat. But then I thought about where we would do it. We couldn't do it at my house because my parents and brother were home, and we couldn't do it outside due to fear of people seeing us. That's when she said that we could do it at her house because her mom worked from 9 AM to 5 PM on week days. She said that she rarely ever came home early, and said even if she did there was a place I could hide in her closet. With all of the details hammered out, all I had to do was wait. Before I knew it, that day rolled around, and I found myself walking over to her house in the warm 80 degree weather. I walked up her front porch steps and knocked on her front door. I could hear her get up from her living room couch, and walk over to the door to let me in. She opened the door and let me in. She was wearing a tee shirt with a tank top underneath, as well as some exercise shorts. I was really nervous, and my heart was beating out of my chest. We kind of stood around in her living room and exchanged some small talk for a while until she said we could go upstairs to her room. We both walked up the stairs to her room and sat on her bed. We exchanged some more small talk until she asked if I wanted to start. My heart was still racing, and I said yes, so I slowly removed her tee shirt up and over her head and arms. I did the same with her tank top. She was sitting there in just a bra and shorts, and I was in disbelief that I was actually doing this. There was one more step, and that was removing her bra, so I positioned myself behind her and examined the bra clasp. I had never dealt with a bro before, so I fumbled around for a minute until I managed to unhook the bra. I moved back to my position of being in front of her. She slid both her arms out of the straps, and was hold the bra on her breasts with her hands. She was teasing me, but then she started to slowly drop the bra until she fully exposed her breasts. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was actually seeing a real life pair of breasts. Her nipples medium sized and a nice rosy pink color. I just sat there looking at them like a dope; thinking to myself how beautiful they looked. After I was done gawking at them, my adrenaline kicked in, and I maneuvered my hands to them. I was gently rubbing them, occasionally giving her nipples a soft squeeze. I then started to lick them and suck on them. I couldn't help myself. I was addicted to them, they were so soft and warm, I loved them. After a little bit, she gently leaned my head back and said,"Now it is my turn." She stood me up, and started to loosen my belt. She took off my belt, and pulled off my shorts as I pulled off my shirt. I stepped out of my shorts, and she slide down my briefs. I was already semi-hard, and pre-cum was leaking from my tip. She started off using her hand. She wanted to jerk me off in order to get me fully hard, which didn't take very long. When she finally felt it was hard enough, she started to lick and suck on my tip gently. Then she started to take it as deep as she could with it in her mouth. It felt like a dream. I had to lay down one her bed because of how good it felt. I/ had never felt that much pleasure in my life before. She kept on sucking, and would periodically deep throat it all the way to the base. She told me to tell her when I was close to cumming. I asked her where she wanted me to cum, and she originally said in her mouth. She wanted to attempt to swallow it. I told her I was getting really close, so I stood up and she knelt in front of me. She opened her mouth, and began to jerk my cock until I finally came. She took the first load in her mouth but then aimed it down to her chest to let the rest of it shoot out there. The orgasm felt so good that it was like a non-stop fountain; I had even gotten some in her hair. After I finished she led me to her bathroom where we both got cleaned up. After that, we got redressed, and sat on her bed for a couple minutes until I had to leave because her mom would be home soon. I remember walking home feeling like the king of the world. I was so drained after that too. I slept like a baby that night.