Chapter 7: Missed Me?

Water droplets drip from my body as I dress myself with the same clothes I wore earlier. "Missed me?" Negan sarcastically shouts as he opens the door. I quickly finish putting on my shirt to avoiding letting him see my breast. "You couldn't knock first?"

"Why would I? it's my room"  he walks over to the bed and sits next to me, My eyes venture down to his hand, holding on to Lucile. It's almost dripping in blood. He chuckles as he notices the expression on my face change. "Don't worry honey, it wasn't anyone you know"

A sudden gush of relief showers over me and my hands cover my face in frustration "Why do you do this, Negan"

"because these shitheads have to learn the hard way sometimes". I roll my eyes and turn my back to him "yeah right, you just like watching people suffer". He sighs then stands and walks to the front of me. I don't look up at him as he speaks "see, that's why I like you, you're defiant and adorable all at the same time" he laughs and pats me on the head. "I'm not adorable, I'm only playing nice until you let  me go back to my real life"

"I wouldn't hold my breath then" he walks back to the door. "Where are you going now?" I ask.

"To get your stuff," he says nonchalantly. I run over to the door and block him, "you never said, I had to move in with you" I know that I somewhat agreed to marry him, but I didn't expect this all to happen so fast.

"Of course you do,  how do you expect us to bond as husband and wife"

"We don't need to bond, I'm doing this for Nate not because I'm in love with you" he smiles and licks his lips. "Baby, you have no idea how hard you make me"

I'm done with his crap. I step closer to him, and my hand connects with his cheek. The slap is loud and marks his face with a bright red print. A few seconds pass, and he stands in silence looking at me with a  new-found hunger in his eyes. "Come here" he grabs my arms pulling me into a hug. Squeezing my body between his strong arms, he lingers, his stubble glazing my cheeks. He then brushes his lips against mine as his hand travels the distance from my shoulders to my ass. Groping me as if he hasn't touched a woman in years.

Before he could explore my body further, I push him off of me. "Don't touch me, asshole!" I scream and quickly run out the door, slamming it in his face behind me.