21.Virgil

AN~I got my hoodie... Finally lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There you are." I looked up to see this woman staring back at me. Her blonde hair slightly curled and her glasses placed in her hair. She looks familiar... "We need to talk, and by talk, I mean you listen."

"Uh..." She just held out her hand and continued. I guess once again I'm being told to shut up.

"You and your family need to leave. I don't care how or when. Just do, and soon... I refuse to have my life be put in danger because you guys are like a fucking homing beacon for the Helsings." I bared my fangs and she did the same with her jagged teeth. A siren jesus, of course, we'd run into a damn siren. "I haven't spent the last 3 decades building a life here for you to ruin it. The last thing I need is for you and your pet to bring that psychotic family right to me"

"Pet? Wait what are you talking about?" She just looked at me like I was stupid. "What are you talking about?!"

"I don't have time to deal with your shit. Just get out of town..." She turned around and looked over at Roman, who had just come out of a room. "Seriously, take your dog with you."

"My what?" She scoffed at me and left me standing there confused. Roman started over, this look of worry on his face. I thought he was mad at me. "What? What now?"

"Nothing." He rolled his eyes and sat down at his desk. He started working on... something. I don't really know. I was to busy looking at the small child. She was wearing a dark cloak and a black and red dress. She held a finger up to her mouth and ran off. "Virgil?" I looked over at him with this fear. He instantly jumped up, pulling me into a hug. "Hey. It's ok. You can tell me. Whatever it is."

"Emmy..." I just about dropped into his arms. I just kept staring at where she was. Or where I thought she was. She looked so young. She looked... alive

"Virgil, who's Emmy?" I shook my head and my body began to shake. This isn't possible. It can't be possible. She's... she's... I lost all the strength I had and Roman had to catch me before I fell. He cursed under his breath, picking me up and headed for the door.

"Roman Sanders, Where the hell are you going now?" Roman nudged my head in closer to him and Logan started yelling.

"I'm taking Virgil home. He isn't well." 

"Roman I can't keep sticking up for you. It's been problem after problem. You left early yesterday. You went out this morning and now your leaving again." Roman just kept going towards the door to leave. "Roman if you leave now I will be forced to terminate your position."

"Roman, stop." Roman stopped and looked down at me. I can't have more people getting hurt because of me. I can't... This is his job. This is life. "Don't lose your job..." His eyes widened and I smiled. "... because of me."

"I'm not." And with that, he walked the both off us out of the station and headed home.