2

"Mommy Aunty Is Here Look!" Ava Said Pointing To Solange As She Entered The Clubhouse With Her Family. The Party Had Started Two Hours Ago And People Were Just Now Showing Up. Solange And Beyoncé Never Got Along Growing Up. Everything Had To Do With Favoritism. Things Were Always Handed Down To Beyoncé On A Silver Plater While Solange Had To Work For Everything She Owned.

Solange Eyes Scanned The Room Locking Eyes With Beyoncé. The Blood Began To Boil Just At The Sight Of Her Own Sister. Solange Two Sons Charged Towards Their Cousin Ava They Were Both Younger.

"Ava!" They Squealed Giving Their Big Cousin A Nice Bear Hug. "Let's Raid The Cooler With Soda Inside!" Ava Suggested.

"Do You Not See Your Uncle Standing Here?" Omari Smiled. The Boys Giggled Giving Him A Hug Then Beyoncé Next.

"My Ava Bear...You've Gotten So Tall" Solange Said Once She Finally Joined The Two, She Gave Ava A Hug Then Kissed Her Head And All Over Her Face.

"Auntie" Ava Giggled Feeling Bashful.

"I Missed You Baby And I Blame Your Mama" She Said Cutting Eyes At Beyoncé. Ava Grabbed Her Cousin Hands Racing Off.

"Nice To See You Too...I Guess" Beyoncé Said.

"Wish I Could Say The Same About You But Anyways, Omari How Are You Brother?" Solange Asked Moving Past Beyoncé.

Alan Gave Beyoncé A Hug Catching Up A Bit While Solange Talked To Omari For A Little Bit. They Decided To Sit At Their Assigned Tables. While Their Parents Sat At A Separate Table On The Stage Facing Towards The Various People.

"I'm Going To Find Alan" Omari Whispered As He Got Up From The Table. Beyoncé Ignored Him. All She Could Think About Was Heading Home. Being Here Was A Mistake.

"What You Doing All By Yourself?" Jay Whispered In Her Ear Making Her Jump. She Looked To See Jay Standing Next To His Wife Noelle.

"You Know I Don't Like My Family. Auntie Jolinda Already Started With Me" Beyoncé Confessed.

"Oh Yeah? What She Say?"

"Your Hair Looking A Little Dry And I Said Just Like Your Mac & Cheese" Beyoncé Answered.

Jay Bursted Into A Fit Of Laughter "Ms.Jolinda Always On Some Stupid Shit"

"Uh Em" Said Noelle. She Had Been Standing Next To Jay Awkwardly Waiting To Introduced.

"Oh My Bad Baby...This Is My Wife Noelle, This Is Beyoncé Mama T's Oldest" Jay Introduced.

"Awww It's Nice To Finally Put A Name With A Face, You Used To Be Jay's Best Friend Growing Up Right?" She Smiled Shaking Her Hand.

"Yeah, He Actually Grew Into His Ears Can't Speak For That Nose Though" Beyoncé Joked.

Noelle Giggled As Jay Spoke Up "That Ain't Right You Know I Get My Nose From My Mama"

"I Know And I Love Your Mama...How Has She Been?" Beyoncé Asked. Gloria Always Treated Beyoncé Like She Was Her Own. They Even Were Pretty Close Back In The Day. "She's Good, She Actually Asked About You The Other Day" He Said.

Beyoncé Smiled "She Was Truly The Sweetest"  "Mom Can We Go Play Outside Please Please" Ava Interrupted As She Ran Up To Them.

"No Ma'am" Beyoncé Answered.

"Hey Little Ava" Jay Said.

Ava Smiled Awkwardly Waving Her Hand. "And I'm Jays Wife" Noelle Said.

"Hi" Ava Smiled Softly Before Turning To Face Her Mother. "We Just Want To Race. Jazmine Is Going To Be With Us" Ava Said Turning Back To Me.

Jazmine Was One Of Beyoncé Cousins Angie's Daughter, Angie And Beyoncé Were Definitely Close Growing Up. She Was The Only Cousin She Really Grew Up With.