16

"Go Get More Napkins" I Said To Ava, She Quickly Ran Off. We Were Sitting In Chipotle About To Dig Into Our Bowls.

"Here Ya Go" Ava Said Placing It On The Table Joining Us.

"Are We Going Home After This?" Ava Asked. I Know She Was Annoyed, We Had Been Running Around All Day Because My Home Wasn't Full Furnished. I Had To Pick Up Ava's Desk From IKEA And We Were At Home Goods Before Picking Up A Few Things.

"One More Stop I Promise" I Said, Ava Began To Make A Puppy Dig Face Making Me Giggle.

"It'll Be Quick Princess" Jay Said Making Her Smile.

"Okay Daddy" She Said Digging Into Her Food.

"And What Are You Planning To Do About Your Situation?" I Asked Looking At Jay.

"You Already Know What I'm Tryna Do" He Said Looking Me Up And Down Making Me Roll My Eyes.

"Goodbye Shawn" I Said Before Taking A Sip From My Apple Juice.

"I'm Serious Bey...I Love This...Being A Family"

"This Isn't A Show Jay, And You Need To Know What You Want Do Get With Me Just Because" I Looked At Ava And Stopped Talking.

He Let Out A Sigh "We Will Always Have A Connection Because Of Her...But The Connection I Have With You Is Stronger Than What I Have With You Know Who"

"You Guys Know I Know What Your Talking About Right?" Ava Asked.

"Eat Your Food And Watch Youtube" I Said Pulling Out Her Unicorn Headphones And Tablet Letting Her Watch Videos While She Ate Her Kids Meal.

I Looked At Jay "You Need To Get Your Shit Together, I Understand Your Hurt And I Know You Still Love Her But You Need To Figure Out What You Need To Do"

"Your Right...Can I Get A Kiss" He Asked Poking Out His Lips Looking At Me, I Busted Out Laughing.

"Get Away From Me Boy" I Said Continuing To Eat Our Food. Once We Arrived Home Solange Called Me, I Picked Up On The Third Ring.

"Hey, Everything Alright?" I Asked.

"No...Beyoncé-He...I Gotta Go" She Replied Hanging Up.

"Everything Alright?" Jay Asked As He Un-Bagged The Bags.

"Uh Ava Go To Your Room And Get Out Of Your Clothes" I Said, She Nodded Her Head Disappearing To Her Room.

"What's Wrong Bey?" He Asked, I Looked At Him "Somethings Wrong With Solange" I Said.

"What She Say?"

"It Sounded Like She Was Crying" I Replied.

"You Need Me To Stop By Ol Boy House, Make Sure She's Alright?"

"I Have No Idea Where He Lives, And I Told Her I Needed To Know For Emergencies" I Said Softly.

"I Can Look Her Up On Snap" Jay Said, I Looked At Him Like He Was Stupid.

"That Only Tells You What City The Person Is In"

"Not If You Zoom In" He Said.

"Okay I Should Go" I Said.

"No Ava"

"Let's Just Drop Her At My Parents, I Need To See Her Face" I Said. He Nodded His Head Grabbing The Keys, I Went To Ava's Room Helping Her Pack Real Quick. We Stopped By My Parents Trying Not To Get Them Rallied Up. We Headed Over To Solange Pulling Up To A Big House. Jay Parked And We Got Out Knocking On The Door.

Jabari Answered The Door Looking Confused "Hey Auntie...Hey Jay"

"Hey Little Man, Where's Mom?" He Asked Jabari.