14

"How Are You Feeling?" I Asked Taking A Seat Next To Her.

"I'm Okay...I Don't Know What To Do" She Said Softly. I Looked Down "You Just Gotta Take It One Day At A Time" I Said.

"Solange I'm-" I Looked Up To See Noelle With Tears Rushing Down Her Cheeks. Solange Got Up To Hug Her, Jay Came Up And I Gave Him A Hug. He Already Told Me He Was Coming Down For The Weekend For The Funeral. He Also Wanted To Spend Time With Ava On Sunday.

"I Can't Believe He's Gone" Noelle Said.

"Me Either...He Wouldn't Want Us To Be Sad" Solange Said.

Solange Looked Past Noelle And She Froze, I Turned To See Daniel Walk In And Locked Eyes With Her. He Quickly Made His Way Over To Us While Noelle Continued To Talk But Solange Wasn't Paying Her No Mind.

"What Are You Doing Here?" Solange Asked. Noelle Turned Around.

"Daniel?!" Noelle Yelled Causing Us All To Turn Our Heads Towards Noelle.

"Noelle?...What" Daniel Said.

"How Do Y'all Know Each Other?" Solange Asked.

"Daniel Is My Brother On My Dads Side, I Haven't Seen Him Since...God I Don't Even Remember" Noelle Smiled, Daniel Smiled Back Opening His Arms. She Gave Him A Hug And He Rubbed Her Back.

"Longtime No See Sis, Good To See Your Okay" Daniel Said.

"Same To You" She Said As It Feel To Awkward Silence.

"Well This Is My Husband Jay Jay This Is My Brother Daniel" Noelle Introduced.

He Turned To Jay And Stared At Him, While Jay Held Out His Hand For Daniel To Shake.

"Noelle That's Your Husband?" Daniel Asked Still Keeping His Eyes On Jay.

"Yeah, Why?"

"He Owes Me A Lot Of Money" He Said Sternly Keeping His Eyes On Jay.

"Oh My God...Dan-"

"Noelle Don't Stress...We Can Work Something Out Because Your Blood But Don't Tell Anybody Aight" Daniel Said.

Noelle Nodded Her Head "Thank You So Muc-"

"Don't Mention It, Take It As A Gift To My Niece Od Nephew. It's Good Seeing You" Daniel Said Hugging Her Again.

"Excuse Us" Daniel Said As He Grabbed Solange Arm Pulling Her To The Side.

"Oh My God Baby...We're Safe Now" Noelle Said As She Wrapped Her Arms Around Him.

I Cleared My Throat Walking Away To Find My Parents Because Daniel Needed To Leave, He Had No Right To Be Here At All. I Grabbed Both Of My Parents "What?" My Father Said.

"I Don't Want You To Make A Scene Just Watch Him, Because I Don't Want Him To Do Something Crazy" I Said.

"Well At Least You And Solange Are Getting Better" He Said.

"Either Way She's Grown She Wanted To Deal With A Man Like That She Can Deal With Him On Her Own" My Mama Said.

"Mama" I Said

"I Said What I Said" She Said.

My Dad Nodded At Me Letting Me Know To Calm Down And Just Let It Go "I'll Watch Her Go" He Said.

I Smiled Weakly Thanking Him. It Was Still Awkward Between Us Both, I Haven't Seen Nor Heard From Him In Weeks Until Now At Alan's Funeral. I Walked Away Scanning The Room To See Jay And Ava, She Was Sitting On His Lap Feeding Him Grapes. I Walked Over To Them Taking A Seat.