13

"Come On Bey" He Said Licking His Lips.

"Jay No, Not Until You Deal With Noelle. If You Want To Do This Right You Have To Handle Your Situation With Noelle" I Said.

Noelle And Mama Gloria Went Grocery Shopping While Ava Was At School. "That's Only Fair" He Said.

"Now Back To What's Going On...Have Much Do You Have To Give To Them?" I Asked.

"1 Mil...But They Want 5 Now. Bey I Don't Have That Kind Of Money. My Business Is Doing Well But Not That Well"

"Jay I Wish I Could Help But I Don't Have That Kind Of Money Laying Around" I Said.

"I Hate To Ask This...But What About Omari?"

I Mean He Was Right Omari Made 3x More Than What I Made. I Know He Had That Type Of Money But I Doubt He Would Want To Help Out Jay.

"Jay I Don't Know...We're Going Through A Lot With This Divorce" I Said.

"You Right My Bad For Even Asking"

I Let Out A Sigh "Jay Why Didn't You Tell Anybody?"

"Because That Shits Embarrassing Plus I Didn't Want Anybody To Get Hurt"

I Walked Up To Him "I'm So Sorry Jay...Can They Do A Payment Plan?"

"This Ain't The Damn Dentist Or Something, These Is Real Thugs I'm Surprised My Black Ass Survived This Long Man" Jay Said.

"Well Maybe If They Hear Me Out They'll Ease Up, Who's The Boss?"

Jay Busted Out Laughing "Bey They'll Shoot You In Your Head The Minute You Roll Up On They Lot. Plus I Never Seen The Boss...Nobody's Seen Him Before"

"Well I'm Just Trying To Help, You Can't Live Like This You Have Two Children...Soon That Second One Will Come" I Said.

"I Know Shit Scaring The Fuck Outta Me"

"You'll Be Fine But There's Gotta Be Something That Can Get You Out Of This Hole"

"Pay Them Or Getcha Ass Shot Period" He Said.

My Phone Began To Ring I Looked Down To See It Was My Mom, I Picked It Up Hovering Over Jay And He Placed His Hands Around My Waist And I Looked I At Him And Purked Up His Lips And I Put My Hand On His Lips Causing Him To Laugh. I Answered My Moms Call "Hey Baby, Alan Has Been Rushed To The Hospital"

"What?" I Asked

"Yeah Him And Daniel Got Into And Daniel Shot Him...You Already Know Why They Was Fighting. Cause The Kids" My Mama Said.

"I'll Be Right There" I Said.

"Okay Baby, Were At South Side Hospital"

I Nodded My Head "Okay See You"

"Bye Baby" She Said Hanging Up.

"What Happened?" Jay Asked.

"Alan Has Been Shot By Daniel" I Said Rushing To My Room, Jay Followed Behind Me.

"Damn Why Niggas Gotta Get Physical, Daniel Can't Be Mad That Alan Basically Raised His Son" Jay Said.

I Quickly Began Changing "Jay Daniel Is Bad...That's All He Knows. He Thinks That's The Way Of Life And If Your Fighting With Him That's The Outcome That's How He's Been Since High School You Know This"

After I Finished Getting Dressed We Both Went Down To The Hospital.

"Why Did You Call Her?" Solange Said Looking At Mama.

"Stop, Y'all Are Sisters And Alan Is Family To All Of Us" Mama Said.

"Yeah...She's Right" I Said Slowly Walking Up.