6

"Are You Nervous?" I Asked As I Sent The Picture To My Mama.

"You Look So Beautiful Baby" My Grandma Said.

"Thank You Grandma...Where's Grandpa? He Said He'll Be Here To See My First Day Outfit" She Asked.

I Looked At My Mama "Grandpas Going To Pick You Up From School And Hang Out With You Instead"

"Ooo Okay" She Said.

"Okay Grab Your Bag And Lets Go, Can't Be Late"

It Was Ava's First Day At This School I Found, It Was Pretty Decent. Even Though It Wasn't The First Day Of School To The Kids, It Was The First Day For Her.

"You Look Beautiful" Jay Said. Him And Noelle Still Weren't Talking And Honestly I Was Happy About It. As For Omari He Left. I Had To Get My Mother Involved In Order For Him To Not Take Ava. I Haven't Heard From Him Since.

"You Coming Jay?" I Asked.

"Oh Yeah You're Still Stopping By CVS  Right?" He Asked.

"Uh Yeah Come On" I Lied.

"Bye Baby, Have A Good Day" My Mama Said. Ava Gave Her One Last Hug Saying I Love You And We Were Out The Door Dropping Ava Off Then Going To An Abandoned Gas Station Parking My Car Near The Wash Area. I Climbed On Top Of Jay And He Put The Seat Back, I Immediately Kissed His Lips "I Miss Fucking You Jesus" I Said In Between Kisses. He Chuckled, Jay And I Have Been Messing Around Ever Since That Day. I Honestly Didn't Want It To Stop. I Heard His Belt Buckle And I Pulled My Leggings Down To My Ankles.

"Damn Not Even A Thong On?" He Asked Making Me Laugh.

"Easy Access Baby" I Said. He Pulled Out His Manhood Making My Mouth Water. I Kneeled Down "Shit" He Said. I Smirked Grabbing It In My Hand Licking My Lips. I Licked Up And Down The Shaft I Put In My Mouth Going Up And Down With My Mouth And My Other Hand.  I Took It Out My Mouth Splitting On It Swirling My Tongue All Around It Hearing Him Moan And I Smirked Hella Hard. I Started Jerking Him Off Hard And Fast Putting My Mouth Back On It As My Head Bopped Up And Down Matching The Rhythm Of My Hand.

"Fuck Baby I'm About To Cum" He Said But I Kept Going. I Wanted To Swallow His Kids. I Felt A Slightly Thick Substance Shoot Into My Mouth Almost Making Me Choke. I Took His Dick Out Of My Mouth Swallowing It. I Looked Into His Eyes To See Him Breathing Hard, I Smirked Climbing On Top Of Him Put His Dick Inside Of Me I Immediately Started Bouncing On Him Causing The Car To Bounce As If It Was A Hydraulics Car.

"Fuck Baby Faster" He Said With His Hands On My Waist.

"Mmmmm Shit Shit" Moaned With My Head Up Feeling All Of This Pleasure. I Leaned Down Kissing His Lips And He Added Tongue Feeling All Over My Ass. "Mmm" I Moaned Feeling Myself About To Cum.

"I'm About To Cum-"

"Me Too Fu-" Immediately We Both Came. I Felt His Seeds Shoot Inside Of Me.

"Mmmm Shit That Feels So Good" I Said Laying On His Chest. He Rubbed My Booty.

"Is It Bad That...I Don't Want This To End?" I Asked Looking Up At Him.

"No Baby...I Don't Want This To End Either"

I Kissed His Chest Rubbing Up And Down On It. "Jay?" I Asked.

"Hm?" He Said With His Eyes Closed, I Knew He Was Dosing Off.

"Do You Ever See Us Working Out?"

He Opened His Eyes "Of Course...I Always Wanted A Future With You Bey. You Know This"

"Well That Was Years Ago...I Didn't Know If You Still Felt The Same" I Said.

I Heard Someones Phone Ringing, I Rose Up And Looked At My Phone To See It Wasn't Mine. I Climbed Off Of Him Letting Him Bring The Chair Back Up And Lean Down To Get His Phone. "Oh It's Mama Tina" He Said.

I Looked Confused And He Answered It Putting The Phone To His Ear. "Hey Mama....Oh She Is?She-....Oh Okay Well We'll Be There Soon...Okay...Alright Bye" He Said Hanging Up. I Pulled My Leggings Back Up, Jay Doing The Same. "What Happened?" I Asked Starting Up The Car.

"Noelle Is At The House...She Said It's Important" He Said Looking At Me And I Rolled My Eyes. We Quickly Drove Back Home.
****
"Of Course You're With Her" Noelle Said Getting Up From The Couch, I Didn't See My Mom So I Assumed She Was Upstairs.

"He Came With Me To Drop My Daughter Off At School" I Said.

"And What You Did Afterwards?" She Asked.

"Excuse Me?" I Asked.

"I Can See Your Camel Toe From Here, You Really Think I'm Dumb?" She Said.

"Clearly, And Why You Looking At It? You Want A Dip Inside?" I Asked With A Smirk.

"Bey" Jay Said. I Clenched My Teeth.

"I Didn't Come For This, Jay-" She Looked At Me "Excuse Me I Need To Talk To My Man" She Finished.

"Oh He's Your Man Now?" I Asked.

"Yes, Always Been Since He Married Me And Not You" She Smiled.

"Oh Baby If Only You Knew" I Mumbled.

"Bey Can You Excuse Us Please?" He Asked. I Rolled My Eyes About To Head Upstairs Until I Heard A Knock At The Door. I Opened It To See A Man "Are You Beyoncé Hardwick?" He Asked.

"Depends On Who's Asking" I Said.

"Are You Beyoncé Hardwick Or Not?" He Asked.

I Cleared My Throat "Yes"

He Handed Me A Big Orange Envelope "You've Been Served" He Said Leaving.

"I Hope They Send Her Ass To Jail" I Heard Noelle Said.

I Turned Around Closing The Door "You Got One More Time Little Girl" I Said.

"Noelle Just Tell Me Why You're Here" Jay Said.

"Some People Came By The House...Looking For You...They Said You Owe Them Money" She Whispered But Clearly Not Low Enough.

I Opened The Envelope Acting Like I'm Not Listening. "Owe Money?-"

"Jay Don't Play Stupid...They Wouldn't Come To My House Looking For You And You Not Know What's Going On" She Said. I Let Out A Sigh. "You Need To Stay With Erica For A While, Pack A Bag...I Don't Need You Staying At The House By Yourself"

"Nobody Is Taking Me Out Of My Own House...Get Your Shit Together" She Said Walking Out Of The House. Jay Looked At Me And I Looked Down At The Papers. Once I Read It Once More I Began To Get Mad.

"Shit" I Heard Jay Say, I Looked Up "Everything Okay With You?" He Asked Walking Over.

"Omari Wants A Divorce" I Said Softly.
—————————————————-
A/N
Y'all Still Feeling This Joint? Sksksksksk

•What You Think Going On With People Looking For Jay?

•What Do You Think About Omari Giving Bey Divorce Papers?

Peace & Blessings 🤙🏽